Review4Review Your feedback & Suggestion is appreciated :)

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
If you can review my channel and tell me what you think of my videos and everything it would be really appreciated, you go no idea!
If you got no time, just review this video and it's still highly appreciated :)!
Thanks in advance guys!

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Hey man I really like your introduction to the topic, kind of an epic trailer kinda vibe I get. I would suggest with something like this you number the tips you're giving out so that people can keep track of them. It's also a lot easier to market like "10 things to do when your bored" vs "things to do when your bored". People just love lists with numbers man.

CleeOr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
Hey man I really like your introduction to the topic, kind of an epic trailer kinda vibe I get. I would suggest with something like this you number the tips you're giving out so that people can keep track of them. It's also a lot easier to market like "10 things to do when your bored" vs "things to do when your bored". People just love lists with numbers man.
Thanks man appreciated :)!
If you want a review just tell me if you want me to review a specific vid or the channel