YouTube your favourite moment throughout your own videos?

Jack Mundy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
i was introducing my noob play on battlefield 1 and was laughing hard all the way through, when i watch it back it makes me chuckle, never knew i had a funny laugh till then haha may just be me tho lol what was yours?

Reactions: BR GAMING
Last edited:

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I literally have no idea what my favourite moment is! seiing as I only started LOL ! but probably falling of my seat at a jumpscare, snapping the seat in half and splitting my ass cheek open in the process is up there lol all on my youtube (facepalm)

Mars Music

New User
Mar 15, 2017
Germany
YouTube
what was your favourite moment/scene in any of your youtube movies?
I guess for our channel it's not just one moment, it's rather plenty of moments. Those moments when you upload a video with some kind of change in it and the people seem to love it just give you an amazing feeling. I just can't describe how good that feels.

erickismeme

Rising User
Feb 7, 2017
YouTube
erickismeme
i dont think i have a favorite moment in a video, but i do have a favorite video.. its my first episode of Ark survival evolved. It was so fun playing that game since i was a complete noob and my friends were the vets of the game and so it was fun playing with them and i think its one of my favorite videos ive made on my channel :)