Offering YOUR CHANNEL ON FREEDOM CENTRAL ?! YES!

U

User.123120

Love all the channels that are posting! Don't worry i'm still playing with the format of the show, just a few tweaks now! But anyway hope to see all your channels soon!

Reactions: Mora Hannover

LeonZ

Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Leonardocool1
Greetings Freedom family,
I am Jord, better known around these parts as "itsjustjord" i am part of the community team here at Freedom and i now host a new show that's going to be shown on the main channel(And on the French channel thanks to Machi)! Called... Reviews 4 You! (#R4U)! :D

Remember the Freedom Channel Spotlight? I believe my show is a continuation of this, but a different format, anyone can ask for a spotlight, i will try to get round to all the channels that deserve a spotlight as my reviews will go alot more in depth, so i thought i show the partners on the forum before i take it into the main channel comments, so YOU guys get the first chance to appear in the first episode!

The only requirements are the following;

- Be a partner/member of Freedom!

Yep that's it! ;)

So i look forward to your channels! I wish you luck :D
See you on the Main channel! :D
Love Jord <3
It would be a honor if you spotlight and review my channel. I post video about game

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi Jord! I'm Christian. I would very much like a little review of my channel. I am no gamer or nor a blogger, I'm just a musician creating EDM content. I would like a review of how my channel is set up, and similar things like that!

Thank you Jord
- Christian Modahl

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey @itsjustjord
Thank you for the opportunity to be featured with you for your new show and i have been doing Youtube for over 4 months and got a lot of loyal subs and haven't got one dislike and it would be amazing to be on a show like that and for someone just starting out i really don't know much about how that would work but willing to learn, everyone starts out some where and i think its the guidance you get that helps you grow.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I like the way you help others by reviewing their channel. I would also like my channel to be reviewed because I think that there can be a lot to improve on my channel but somethings I can't see and others can but don't tell me and I would want them to tell me what they actually think of it.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Greetings Freedom family,
I am Jord, better known around these parts as "itsjustjord" i am part of the community team here at Freedom and i now host a new show that's going to be shown on the main channel(And on the French channel thanks to Machi)! Called... Reviews 4 You! (#R4U)! :D

Remember the Freedom Channel Spotlight? I believe my show is a continuation of this, but a different format, anyone can ask for a spotlight, i will try to get round to all the channels that deserve a spotlight as my reviews will go alot more in depth, so i thought i show the partners on the forum before i take it into the main channel comments, so YOU guys get the first chance to appear in the first episode!

The only requirements are the following;

- Be a partner/member of Freedom!

Yep that's it! ;)

So i look forward to your channels! I wish you luck :D
See you on the Main channel! :D
Love Jord <3
Hey man this is great idea and if you get a chance please do a channel spotlight for my channel. Appreciate it!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Please have a look at my channel!
I can't really get the video quality up, do you have any tips for people with weak computers to make decent videos? Any good capture software? Please tell me!

Splurge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
SplurgeGames
my name is Liam and SplurgeGames is my YouTube channel, I have come so far over the 2 years on YouTube however not as far as many others have.

I have posted 250 videos and only have 320 subs what am I doing wrong? Could you guys maybe check it out and give my channel some love or give some feedback on it? -