You tube is going Down !!!

Abaabeel Bukhari

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
[removed] up copyright system of course....let me tell yall my story....

So...i was uploading my content..u know usual stuff (gaming).
After 10 min of completing my upload and clicking $ sign (monetizing) of my content which has a copyright free music..... got a freaking random strike from a prick claiming that music was his.

Now i know and 110% sure that music is free to public....without hesitating i searched him in every corner of internet (
although i know that claim is false) and of course i found him on some creepy looking website... did yall know what he did ? ..that fuckin prick was selling that copyright free music on another site claiming that it was his....selling other sweat and blood work is just soo wrong.

So i raised an issue explaining to dumb you tube staff why its a false claim...... with proof of course.(with some pleasant messages to claimer ;D)

Charges were dropped in hours (yes hours not 30 days).

The thing is...there are people who gets copyright claim on their own original content..my story is nothing compared to them.

My tip : do not fear if u have copyright or royalty free content...just nail those pricks and open dispute and specify in best way as possible....and have proof at every turn you make if possible.

Have a good day and be safe from scammers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ladyL

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
FCked up copyright system of course....let me tell yall my story....

So...i was uploading my content..u know usual stuff (gaming).
After 10 min of completing my upload and clicking $ sign (monetizing) of my content which has a copyright free music..... got a freaking random strike from a prick claiming that music was his.

Now i know and 110% sure that music is free to public....without hesitating i searched him in every corner of internet (
although i know that claim is false) and of course i found him on some creepy looking website... did yall know what he did ? ..that fuckin prick was selling that copyright free music on another site claiming that it was his....selling other sweat and blood is just soo wrong.

So i raised an issue explaining to dumb you tube staff why its a false claim...... with proof of course.(with some pleasant messages to claimer ;D)

Charges were dropped in hours (yes hours not 30 days).

The thing is...there are people who gets copyright claim on their own original content..my story is nothing compared to them.

My tip : do not fear if u have copyright or royalty free content...just nail those pricks and open dispute and specify in best way as possible....and have proof at every turn you make if possible.

Have a good day and be safe from scammers.
Wow man! That is very crazy but at least they did resolve it when it was brought to there attention. That system is so broke though! Glad you are still in good standing brother!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
We have partners through the Freedom! network that are problem free.

Try out Epidemic Sound and AudioMicro and you'll find some great music in there.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Yep, and music from position music (with the tag Freedom! on it) are good ones aswell. :)

Edit: Hopefully I'm not mistaken D:.
You are not mistaken. Position Music is actually alot better if you're going to be making short films or some kind of show. I find Epidemic Sound and AudioMicro are better utilized for gaming channels.

Abaabeel Bukhari

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
We have partners through the Freedom! network that are problem free.

Try out Epidemic Sound and AudioMicro and you'll find some great music in there.
thanks for the info ..i will check it out.(y) (Y)
I've had a similar thing where I was using royalty free music attributed to the original artist, but a different channel had uploaded a song with that music as their background. They claimed my video for using there song... Also fought the claim and it was dropped :)

IKR...its annoying

kabalyero

An Adventure Worth Experiencing!
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
www.kabalyero.info
YouTube
I've seen one instance where our very own Freedom Network claimed a music to a video where the creator has the license to use the music... the guy was so pissed at Freedom Network and called George all sorts of names... LOL!