Gaming You can't deny for I am MIGHTY

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube

haya guys, thank you for checking out my thread, and I hope you kike the intro ^^

I have been a YouTuber for around 3 months now and and I am really enjoying it, still have heaps to learn though.
So in the mean time, channel is all about just having fun, and I also have guide vids, soon I will also be doing some early showcase videos for one of the games I play as there is some new content that I want to do a series on early..

the games that I play are World of Warships and Fractured Space, I am looking for 1 more, and I think that is going to be Warthunder or maybe Ghost in the Shell..

If anyone is interested in a collab vid or series: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/fear-me-for-i-am-mighty.205549/

And feel free to leave feedback, and if you don't have any then hit the sub-button ;P

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Might Turtle , Welcome to Freedom !

Your so MIGHTY ! :cool:

Your channel trailer looks awesome man ! some sick games there indeed (y) (Y)

Reactions: Mighty Turtle

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thank you both.. I hope the trailer is good, it took far too long to put it together..

had a lot of fun doing it though

Yeah they do take alot fo time up but they do help once they are there :0 so good job for completing it !

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
Yeah they do take alot fo time up but they do help once they are there :0 so good job for completing it !

oh yea.. before I uploaded the trailer I was getting about 16 views a day, and 8 hours after upload I had almost 150 views over my channel.. massive difference, and now I have my intro up I am getting a lot again..

Reactions: Prology

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

haya guys, thank you for checking out my thread, and I hope you kike the intro ^^

I have been a YouTuber for around 3 months now and and I am really enjoying it, still have heaps to learn though.
So in the mean time, channel is all about just having fun, and I also have guide vids, soon I will also be doing some early showcase videos for one of the games I play as there is some new content that I want to do a series on early..

the games that I play are World of Warships and Fractured Space, I am looking for 1 more, and I think that is going to be Warthunder or maybe Ghost in the Shell..

If anyone is interested in a collab vid or series: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/fear-me-for-i-am-mighty.205549/

And feel free to leave feedback, and if you don't have any then hit the sub-button ;P

Welcome to the Family Mighty Turtle, Check Collaborated thread for collab with awesome people, and How you found out about Freedom! ??

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
Check Collaborated thread for collab with awesome people, and How you found out about Freedom! ??

I did, and I put a thread aswell.. and I literally just typed in 'youtube gaming community' into google and opened every result on the first 2 pages... most are dead sites now but there are a few good ones..