Gaming Yo Whats Good YouTube?! ToxinStorm here! Gaming/Poketuber

ToxinStorm

New User
Yo Whats up guys! if you happen to see this post, I thank you for taking your precious time to click on this post! I am an aspiring YouTuber/Poketuber who has been on YouTube for the past 5 months. My channel consists of... Pokemon Videos! I've made 2 Lets Plays so far, a Pokemon Leafgreen Randomizer Nuzlocke & the current series, Pokemon Sapphire Randomizer Nuzlocke. Of course along the way I do intend to add new games to the channel in the future!

Me: I am a 17 year old guy living in NYC looking to entertain the amazing people on YouTube through my videos!
- I am an easy going guy looking to make good friends along the YouTube journey.
- I record with OBS and edit with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop!
- I watch alot of anime
- Im not exactly PG but I can definitely try to be.
- I use a couple words that you prob wont understand like (Yo P, Mook, Mo, Dayroom, Wavey, Ode, etc...) Thats what makes me unique I guess XD.

Once again, I thank you for your time! And as always, This has been ToxinStorm and I'll be catching you guys next time!

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom family!
I am (technically) a PokeTuber, or trying to be. I've begun putting out Pokemon content to build my Pokemon community as I'd love to do a lot more. I do this through top lists, fan games, Pokemon GO, etc. I'll definitely check out your channel and maybe we can work together on something, who knows. ;)