Yo I need some help on a video I'm working on

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
So on my channel I'm gonna do a "anime reviews anime" video where different anime characters will review 1 anime series (Kinda like the Youtube channel "React" where adults, teens, or kids react to certain things except this time it's with anime characters) Now a few rules on what characters I can do...
I can only do dubbed characters sad to say but, I cannot speak any Japanese and even if I did I would definitely have a accent that wouldn't fit the characters so I have to do only dubbed characters.
Also if your gonna suggest a female character please don't suggest a character with a voice high enough to shatter the earth into a million pieces. And yes I can do Female voices (oddly enough I'm better at female then male xD )
to clarify I'm gonna try to sound like the characters I'm just simply gonna act like the characters with the best "voice" I can muster (I'm no voice actor so I definitely won't try to be one) but I will definitely try my best :)
Lastly these characters should be at least popular enough for people to say "Hey I know that character" I will do a few "unappreciated" but I have to focus on the more popular ones.
Down below is a poll I created with characters that first came to mind when it came to "popular" characters and I'll choose 1 male and female from each franchise I deem popular but if you want to add a character you'd personally would like to see and I'll consider putting it into the series. So vote what characters you wanna see and I will do my best to give my best performance :)
oh if anyone want to join me in this project feel free to give me a message on skype: Fallsblossem