Gaming Yo guys come meet me GwakPlays

GwakPlays

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
GwakPlays
Hey everyone. My name is Matt but I go by the alias Gwak or also known as GwakPlays. I am currently working on a new channel where I upload gaming content mostly from Call of Duty but occasionally I may upload other games such as GTA, Minecraft, and other popular games. I am going to start uploading gaming videos on the 3rd of November and hopefully can grow an awesome fan base. If I interest you with these ideas of uploading these games go ahead and check out my channel. Keep in mind the videos that are on my channel now are not really what my channel will be consisted so just wait til the 3rd for my my actual gaming content to come. Thanks for reading this and hope you enjoy me and I hope I can hear about some of you guys' channel.

Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT0Dam7LK7w59gV7gI3D6Wg

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the Freedom family! Your channel sounds interesting, so I'll be sure to check it out, especially on the 3rd! :D

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Sounds like an awesome channel! Cant wait for the 3rd then ;) anyways do you game on console or pc? im a ps4 gamer thats why :p anyways hopefully you enjoy your time here and have fun! Good luck mate :D

Reactions: GwakPlays

Malik Cole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Maryland
YouTube
Hey everyone. My name is Matt but I go by the alias Gwak or also known as GwakPlays. I am currently working on a new channel where I upload gaming content mostly from Call of Duty but occasionally I may upload other games such as GTA, Minecraft, and other popular games. I am going to start uploading gaming videos on the 3rd of November and hopefully can grow an awesome fan base. If I interest you with these ideas of uploading these games go ahead and check out my channel. Keep in mind the videos that are on my channel now are not really what my channel will be consisted so just wait til the 3rd for my my actual gaming content to come. Thanks for reading this and hope you enjoy me and I hope I can hear about some of you guys' channel.

Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT0Dam7LK7w59gV7gI3D6Wg
welcole to freedom if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone we are all here to help each other as a team and a family