Gaming Yes Another Gaming Channel - But One Focused on You!

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Twitter and Facebook Banner.png

Hey guys, I've introduced myself a while back, but felt I should say HI again!

My name is Cade Carnage and I'm the mind behind Heal Please Heal gaming. A place where I don't heal and die often... kind of contradictory to my name, but that's the beauty of it!
I'm 30 years old... but feel as if I'm still immature at heart and well I know I am! I'm someone who loves to make others laugh and feel that laughter is the best healing of all!

F**king laugh o_O

Anyways my channel is solely gaming, yes another one of those channels. But my main intention is to put a smile on your glorious faces, with hopes it'll make you beautiful. If you guys haven't seen my trailer it explains my objective... what's that, you haven't seen it? You'll check it out when you have the time? NO NEED HERE IT IS BITCHES!

There you go, now you know. So instead of crying in a corner thinking that no one loves you... why not cry in a corner but with a smile on your face.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to check out this intro and if you feel the need to punch your left nut cause you just spend a few minutes of your life reading about me and watching the trailer; then by all means punch that ***** off!

See you on the gaming field... where I'll probably be dead.

HEAL!
Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png

Reactions: Dewittejager

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
View attachment 15520

Hey guys, I've introduced myself a while back, but felt I should say HI again!

My name is Cade Carnage and I'm the mind behind Heal Please Heal gaming. A place where I don't heal and die often... kind of contradictory to my name, but that's the beauty of it!
I'm 30 years old... but feel as if I'm still immature at heart and well I know I am! I'm someone who loves to make others laugh and feel that laughter is the best healing of all!

F**king laugh o_O

Anyways my channel is solely gaming, yes another one of those channels. But my main intention is to put a smile on your glorious faces, with hopes it'll make you beautiful. If you guys haven't seen my trailer it explains my objective... what's that, you haven't seen it? You'll check it out when you have the time? NO NEED HERE IT IS BITCHES!

There you go, now you know. So instead of crying in a corner thinking that no one loves you... why not cry in a corner but with a smile on your face.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to check out this intro and if you feel the need to punch your left nut cause you just spend a few minutes of your life reading about me and watching the trailer; then by all means punch that ***** off!

See you on the gaming field... where I'll probably be dead.

HEAL!
View attachment 15519 View attachment 15519 View attachment 15519 View attachment 15519
Best introduction ever X'D

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal