Gaming Yellow. I'm Statless, I make CS:GO videos.

Statless

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2016
Australia
YouTube
StatlessGames
Hey everyone, my name is Wil and I make gaming videos (mostly CS:GO but it fluctuates depending on what I want to record) on YouTube.
All of my videos take about 3 hours to make, which is why I upload once every 2-4 days.
I feel that my content is of some quality, you can be the judge of how high (or low) that quality is. Thanks for having me Freedom! <3

Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome aboard mate! Nice to see a new friendly face join our community! i like CSGO i just suck at it :L anyways cant wait to check out those vids! Have fun and good luck with your channel :D

NunuBuoy

New User
Nov 2, 2016
Welcome! Checked out your channel, I feel the content was great, The audio and video quality was on point. Loved your gameplay as well, Definitely deserved my sub! Looking forward to more videos, Cheers!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone, my name is Wil and I make gaming videos (mostly CS:GO but it fluctuates depending on what I want to record) on YouTube.
All of my videos take about 3 hours to make, which is why I upload once every 2-4 days.
I feel that my content is of some quality, you can be the judge of how high (or low) that quality is. Thanks for having me Freedom! <3
Hey dude! You make pretty good CSGO videos.....Keep up the great work! :D Loved your video....