Yay! Free Channel Reviews!

Nightcover

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Banner
Very simplistic, I like it, there's a lot of blank space, you should put your social links there to make it feel less empty
Profile Picture/Channel Icon
Looks pretty cool!

Channel Trailer
Nice! I like it a lot!

Thumbnails
They look pretty decent!

Content
I see you've got a soma lets play going right now. I'd recommend that you switch between two lets plays so you can have more different content on your channel. For example, you do one episode of soma and then one episode of another game. Cause there are people who don't like a certain game and wont watch it, so you wanna have some variety.

Video quality/Audio quality
I'll be judging the audio/video quality of your "Let's Play: Layers of Fear - Part 1 - THE SPOOKS!" video.

The audio seems to be a little bit too quiet, I can barely hear any game sound, and your voice is pretty quiet as well.

The video quality is amazing in 1080p and 60fps!

About section
I'd like to see more in it, maybe put your schedules if you have them.
Overall
The biggest problem of at least the video is saw was the audio, it was really quiet. Otherwise everything else seems pretty good. Keep it up!

Thank you so much for your critique. I appreciate it!

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
Kindly do a short review on mine :) Here's the Link : Channel Link

Before you start I some of my flaws so yeah. Here's my flaws:
- Commenting is terrible (I'm still nervous as hell)
- Cat always got my tongue
- Wrong grammar
- Choppy quality (Due to slow net connection, lowering the quality is my only option)
- Mic is on my headset so it's terrible.

Aside from I mention please give me a honest review :3 Thank you :D

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Hi! I recently changed my video's background, text and over all graphics and I would love hear what you think :) First one is an older video adn the second one is the newsest one with the new 'graphics'

Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/mythoscope/

Old Style

New Style

Thanks!