Gaming Xplicit_ Introduction

Xplicit_

New User
Oct 25, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Your name: Daniel or Xplicit_
(Optional) Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How did you find Freedom!? My own research.
What made you join our forums?: Looking to get partnered with Freedom! so why not check out there official Forum.
What are you hobbies?: Fencing, Shooting, Gliding.
What is your favorite food? Pasta
Why did you start YouTube? Old channel wouldn't grow after 900 subs and I wanted to start fresh.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Join the royal marine commandos.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming, Tutorials/Walkthroughs and Let's Plays
When do you upload?: I will start when I have everything for my channel set up but will upload hopefully every 2 days.
Channel link: Link

Last edited:
Reactions: NikeDebuts2K15

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hey, welcome to Freedom! Since you said a little short introduction, I was curious to see your channel, I really like your channel art and profile picture and can't wait until you upload some videos! Also, I subscribed to you as well, doing the same for me is appreciated. Good luck growing bud. :)

Reactions: Row

Xplicit_

New User
Oct 25, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey, welcome to Freedom! Since you said a little short introduction, I was curious to see your channel, I really like your channel art and profile picture and can't wait until you upload some videos! Also, I subscribed to you as well, doing the same for me is appreciated. Good luck growing bud. :)
Thanks man, I'll be sure to check out your channel, This is my second time doing YT, last channel only reached 900 subs. I will start posting soon but first I am getting some cool thumbnails and intro. Thanks again and good luck :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @Xplicit_

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Hope to see you as a partner soon!

Please tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: NikeDebuts2K15