Gaming XLNEILCLX 2.0 Featuring new content e.g. Top 5, How to 101, Gameplays, Glitchs etc.

Neil Cubillan

Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I've started Youtube again and i need your help. i will need you permission to use one of your videos to be included in my top 5 gameplay. Check out my introducing video to find out more!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys I've started Youtube again and i need your help. i will need you permission to use one of your videos to be included in my top 5 gameplay. Check out my introducing video to find out more!

Heya Neil, it sounds like you're ready to start working with other people on the forums! We typically like to know more about you on a personal level before we start a professional relationship :p Can you tell me more about yourself? If you're stumped on what to tell people, you can just use the welcoming post I linked you for help ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Neil Cubillan

Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Heya Neil, it sounds like you're ready to start working with other people on the forums! We typically like to know more about you on a personal level before we start a professional relationship :p Can you tell me more about yourself? If you're stumped on what to tell people, you can just use the welcoming post I linked you for help ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Your name/alias: XLNEILCLX
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? From a friend (GaZeClanRadio)
What made you join our forums?: friendly community and good partnership perks
What are your hobbies?: Football, basketball and going Gym
What is your favorite food?: Ive got loads of favourite food lol
Why did you start YouTube?: Fun and to earn money
What is your biggest dream?: Become a Police Officer in the UK
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 5-6 days a week

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: XLNEILCLX
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? From a friend (GaZeClanRadio)
What made you join our forums?: friendly community and good partnership perks
What are your hobbies?: Football, basketball and going Gym
What is your favorite food?: Ive got loads of favourite food lol
Why did you start YouTube?: Fun and to earn money
What is your biggest dream?: Become a Police Officer in the UK
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 5-6 days a week
Nice job on using the template, you can update your original post as well, that way people can see it easier ^^ What do you enjoy the most about going to the gym? Pizza is my favorite food ^^

Neil Cubillan

Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Nice job on using the template, you can update your original post as well, that way people can see it easier ^^ What do you enjoy the most about going to the gym? Pizza is my favorite food ^^
I just like to work out really release all the stress out hahah and oo yeah pizza are good after a night out.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom !

your channel seems like a lot of fun ! how did you find freedom ?

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I just like to work out really release all the stress out hahah and oo yeah pizza are good after a night out.
Working out can definitely help the stress factor. Pizza is a meal that I want to make more often, I just need to get some more pepperoni at times, hah. Have you made your own pizza before?

Neil Cubillan

Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Working out can definitely help the stress factor. Pizza is a meal that I want to make more often, I just need to get some more pepperoni at times, hah. Have you made your own pizza before?
Hahahah i normal just order tbh from Dominos or Pizza hut the only time i made my own pizza was probably in high school during my lesson in Catering/Food Tech lol

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Wow hahaha thats good job man! proud of you i don't really go on it tbh if i did id be master prestige lool. And yeah its good with friend in party on a saturday or sunday night having laughs hahah

xD its a bit sad , with the amount of double xp they have done , you would be easy , its double xp atm :) I agree as well ! always fun on weekend !

Have a great day pal