Xenoblade Chronicles X

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Having a ton of fun with it. I'm 30 hours in and haven't even started chapter 4 yet. I've basically just wasted a ton of time exploring and doing side quests.

Only complaint is that the gathering side quests are a bit hard to do sometimes because it's difficult to know where you are supposed to get things.

Also I gave my main character Shulk's voice actor so I'm constantly being bombarded with I'M REALLY FEELING IT! :D

Reactions: Showdawee Tv

Kurisu

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
YouTube
Having a ton of fun with it. I'm 30 hours in and haven't even started chapter 4 yet. I've basically just wasted a ton of time exploring and doing side quests.

Only complaint is that the gathering side quests are a bit hard to do sometimes because it's difficult to know where you are supposed to get things.

Also I gave my main character Shulk's voice actor so I'm constantly being bombarded with I'M REALLY FEELING IT! :D

OMG I know you from the Game Grumps comment section!!!

Glad to hear the game is full of stuff. I made it to chapter 2 in like an hour and was worried the game would be short. Really excited to get into exploring and earning my giant robot. Chicks dig giant robots after all! :) The jumping scares me since I had no idea they would jump so high and could land those amazing falls. I can only imagine how weird it would be in VR

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
The game is great, but for some reason I did not get into the zone while playing it. Probably because of the combat mechanics and the auto attack. The characters models are very similar to White Knight Chronicles....which is ..erm... lol

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
This is great game. To bad I do not own WII U because I had a lot of fun playing original Xenoblade Chronocles game. :)