XBox Xbox360/One Colabs (Must Have AWESOME ENERGY) GTA n CoDs

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
Hello you AMAZING people, im looking for a few awesome people to colab with but its a MUST that you have amazing energy and you should this in your videos with your commentary, I would love to meet people who match the energy I have when recording and don't mind making a fool of themselves, I would love to record some GTA V, CoDs and Maybe even some other games. So if this sound like you then LET ME KNOW and don't forget to check out a few of my videos first so you can see what im like and how I make my videos, Hope to hear from you awesome people very soon :D

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
awesome, PM me on YT and ill check out your channel and did you have time to check out my channel and if so do you think we would get some great videos?? :D

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
Hello you AMAZING people, im looking for a few awesome people to colab with but its a MUST that you have amazing energy and you should this in your videos with your commentary, I would love to meet people who match the energy I have when recording and don't mind making a fool of themselves, I would love to record some GTA V, CoDs and Maybe even some other games. So if this sound like you then LET ME KNOW and don't forget to check out a few of my videos first so you can see what im like and how I make my videos, Hope to hear from you awesome people very soon :D

If you want to add me im Raysrock12 on skype and we can do a collab.
I have GTA and BO3 on xbox one maybe we can collab and make some awesome videos