XBox Xbox One & PS4 Funny AWESOME Moments Colab

Mupsin

Respected User
Jul 17, 2015
YouTube
MupsinNation
Hello you awesome people full of awesomeness goodness, Im looking for a few awesome cool a** kickin people to HOPEFULLY have some amazing fun and record some funny moments.

I will be playing games such as GTA 5, BO3, Ark Survival and maybe even some minecraft but not to sure on minecraft just yet a though and all this will be taking place on Xbox One or PS4, I really don't mind which one.

So if your sitting there right now thinking YEEEESSSSSS I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS, then check out my channel so you can see a little of how I record and what im like and if your still thinking YEEEEESSSSSS I LIKE THIS GUY then drop me a message and we can take it from there, Hope to hear from some awesome people very soon and STAY SAFE PEOPLES :D

Reactions: The Gamingtons

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
Hey dude whats up I have been looking for someone that is energetic in there vids and its seems like me and you share the same passion for youtube. So if your ok with it I would LOVE TO DO A COLLAB :) If you have skype please add me (Raysrock12) or add me on xbox GT UvA34