Gaming Xbox One, GTA5 Comedy Collab

TheKruegs

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
Maine, USA
YouTube
I run a gaming channel based around comedy an funny moments. I am looking for people with a mic and have a great sense of humor and older to reall understand some of the humor, I myself am 21 and I can get quite vulgar LOL. I have a TON of fun making these videos. I would like to work with people who are not "squeakers" and someone who has experience with GTA 5 comedy videos. Also I do play alot of Star Wars Battlefront as well and looking for the same thing. If you need an idea on what my style of gaming is just go look at my channel. I have more fun than me actually being good at the game.

Epic Killer Dog

Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2015
YouTube
robotdudegaming
I'm down, I like dark humor and references. I'm 17 but only go to school for half of the day, I can't do much today since I have to go to work at 4 est today. I'd love to be part of this, my skype is: bradypliler my GT: epic killer dog.

TheKruegs

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
Maine, USA
YouTube
I'm down, I like dark humor and references. I'm 17 but only go to school for half of the day, I can't do much today since I have to go to work at 4 est today. I'd love to be part of this, my skype is: bradypliler my GT: epic killer dog.
Alright I'll add you on xbox and skype. I should be on this weekend and today making some other videos. just send me a message whenever you are free!.

Gummy 951

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
I'm your guy! I
Down to get loud and talk some **** hahaha add me on xbl and skype name is gunmy951 for both!

G

Gods of Odds

All right cool
This offer is open to all of you, although I do not have a xbox, would all of you be interested in putting each other on our featured channels on YouTube? If you do want to do then just let me know when you've added me and i'll add you as soon as possible.