XBox Xbox one GTA AND COD COLLAB!!

freshh

Rising User
Oct 31, 2015
Hi I am looking for someone to collab with on cod bo3 or GTA, this could include funny videos l, challenges, trickshotting, sniping etc

Email me at - [email protected]

Or message me on here

Thanks

My YT - oRitualz

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
How many subs do you have bro?
Damn man, I was gonna ask if you wanted to collab. But after that comment nah. If you think basing your collabs on how many subs the other guy has then you probably do YT for money, right? Cos if you didn't you would know that it is views that matter more than subs.

Reactions: TheKruegs

freshh

Rising User
Oct 31, 2015
Damn man, I was gonna ask if you wanted to collab. But after that comment nah. If you think basing your collabs on how many subs the other guy has then you probably do YT for money, right? Cos if you didn't you would know that it is views that matter more than subs.

Damn bro wtf your such a hypocrite, "you probably do YouTube for the money" then you said it's views that matter more than subs? You sket who would collab with you anyway? You have 16 subs and probably made your channel like a year ago lol

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Damn bro wtf your such a hypocrite, "you probably do YouTube for the money" then you said it's views that matter more than subs? You sket who would collab with you anyway? You have 16 subs and probably made your channel like a year ago lol

LOL, I don't think you have any idea what your talking about, do you? Take this scenario, Channel A- Has 200 subs, gets 50 views a video. Channel B- (Mine) Has 16 subs, gets 30+ views a video and has gained 16 subs and nearly 500 views within their 1st week!. Who do you think has more active subs? That will be active on your channel? SO yes, views matter more than subs, so do likes and comments!

If you bothered to look, I created my channel on April 10th 2016 and first posted 1 week ago. Get your facts straight and think about what your going to say.

Reactions: TheKruegs

TheKruegs

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
Maine, USA
YouTube
I as well would have been down to do a funny gta video but nevermind.
You sket who would collab with you anyway?
Why would you even say that? You are telling me you never started out with little subs. And subscribers really don't matter all that much when you are small.
But hey @GuyGamer I'd be down. Check out my channel if that is the sort of stuff you are looking to do on GTA. My most recent video. check that one. Looking for someone older who has a sense of humor as we do. Message me if you are interested.

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
I as well would have been down to do a funny gta video but nevermind.
Why would you even say that? You are telling me you never started out with little subs. And subscribers really don't matter all that much when you are small.
But hey @GuyGamer I'd be down. Check out my channel if that is the sort of stuff you are looking to do on GTA. My most recent video. check that one. Looking for someone older who has a sense of humor as we do. Message me if you are interested.
Sorry mate, I don't have GTA V anymore, When I get it again ill be down! PM me your skype and I will add you for when I do get it.