XBox Xbox One Group Collab

Inkarnid

Rising User
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Ryan on YouTube I am better known as Inkarnid. I am looking for people who have games like GTA V, Rocket League or Overwatch for a group collaboration. Before you consider replying I have a few requirements:

1. Your active on your channel
2. Your content is HD
3. 50-100 subscribers is ideal
4. Can't be under the age of 13

cheesenuggets04

New User
Aug 24, 2016
I would love to be a part of your collaboration group i only play rocket league on your list so i don't know if that would be a big deal or not

Axeplosive

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Hello, I own an Xbox with Rocket League and Overwatch and would enjoy being able to help each of our channels grow should you be interested. My Gamertag is Axeplosive, and if you'd like to see any of my past works, I'll leave the url. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, I own an Xbox with Rocket League and Overwatch and would enjoy being able to help each of our channels grow should you be interested. My Gamertag is Axeplosive, and if you'd like to see any of my past works, I'll leave the url. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC70nKmqFSSPew_NyLhQiQ7A
Becareful with posting your channel link in other peoples threads, as this could be classed as advertising. We can all see you channel through the link in your signature and following your YT subscriber button so there really is no need to do it.

Axeplosive

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Becareful with posting your channel link in other peoples threads, as this could be classed as advertising. We can all see you channel through the link in your signature and following your YT subscriber button so there really is no need to do it.
I apologize, I havn't been around the forums for quite some time, the last time I was on, my YT subscriber button was not operational

JakeStokey

New User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Ryan on YouTube I am better known as Inkarnid. I am looking for people who have games like GTA V, Rocket League or Overwatch for a group collaboration. Before you consider replying I have a few requirements:

1. Your active on your channel
2. Your content is HD
3. 50-100 subscribers is ideal
4. Can't be under the age of 13
Hi man id be down to join you on a collab group i have been looking for a while for some people to record with and would love to join you my xbox GT is JakeyBlueEyes (im 19 btw)