XBox Xbox one collaboration

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Hi all, I'm interested in a collaboration with a like minded adult gamer/youtuber from the UK time zone to help each other produce better content and get those all important subs/likes, my YouTube channel is jammychap thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Hi all, I'm interested in a collaboration with a like minded adult gamer/youtuber from the UK time zone to help each other produce better content and get those all important subs/likes, my YouTube channel is jammychap thanks.

A little more info about my channel and setup so far, I have been on YouTube for 10 years now, almost 185, 000 views on 140+ videos so far but only 59 subscribers as I have been rather casual about it, now looking to grow my channel significantly, I need to sort out my branding designing an intro and maybe a few different outros.

I have done lots of work with social media lately and that is boosting my views close to 1000 views this month.

My current setup consists of an Xbox one day one edition with Kinect, TurtleBeach X800 Bluetooth headset a second Xbox S, a Windows 10 Acer laptop, lumix slr camera, oh and a clever 17yo son that's doing computer studies at college at the moment to help me out with the graphics/branding, watch this space...........