XBox Xbox One Collab! Regular players needed!

brokenglorygaming

Skits, Comedy, & Fun
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Michael (The Saint) and I run my channel with my friend Dominic (HazordousManiac) and together we play and film our Xbox one moments. And upload our own videos on the same channel (we take turns editing) we have been doing this for a while now.

We are looking for regular players! We play online with another Youtuber (@firesnapp) and others occasionally. We get on Every Sunday morning and film. And we are looking for other you tubers to start collabing with so we can grow together!

We are all around 25. And looking for people close to our age. Over 17 at least. Who take their channel seriously.

We play GTAV, And will be getting Halo 5 and Star Wars battlefront when they come out. We release weekly videos and plan out a few days in advance what game we'll be playing together on Sunday morning. We're all adults with jobs (and Me and Dom are married) so we plan in advance what game were playing and what time we'll get online. And if we pull you in you'll be included in that discussion weekly.

Who's interested in some weekly fun!?

We just goof off.
Joke around.
Do something entertaining to make a good video.
And have fun!
And post the best moments in our video.

Post a comment about yourself and your channel, and your best video and we'll review it!

wialord

Dec 8, 2014
California
YouTube
Hey I'll join you guys if you'll accept a younger member. I can bring some random comedic stuff to the recording and I sound like I'm 16 (apparently). I should be in possession of an HDPVR soon to record Xbox One. If you consider it I'll give you my gamertag, thanks!

brokenglorygaming

Skits, Comedy, & Fun
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
We would be ok with doing some custom games with you! The more, the better! Feel free to add me on xbox live,
my gamer tag is Li The Saint iL

we will be playing a lot of halo 5 starting next week. But we still play A lot of other games too. What games do you have now and are you getting halo 5 and battle field?

wialord

Dec 8, 2014
California
YouTube
We would be ok with doing some custom games with you! The more, the better! Feel free to add me on xbox live,
my gamer tag is Li The Saint iL

we will be playing a lot of halo 5 starting next week. But we still play A lot of other games too. What games do you have now and are you getting halo 5 and battle field?

If a manage to get together enough money I'd love to get Battlefront, not sure about Halo 5. I currently have GTA5, DragonBall Xenoverse, Warframe, World of Tanks, just to name some (I don't have many).[DOUBLEPOST=1445650507][/DOUBLEPOST]I added you

Last edited:

QlueleZz

New User
Aug 10, 2015
Hey.

I'm interested in collabing with you.

I have GTA5 and will also be getting Battlefront, when that get's out.

I also have Battlefield 4 and alot of other games in my library.

If you are interested, my XB1 GT is QlueleZz69

Stay Awesome

Reactions: brokenglorygaming

KaptainPete

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2014
YouTube
Hi guys, I am interested. I also have FIFA and GTA 5 or what ever really. I am located in the UK
And I forgot to mention that I am 18.