Unboxings & Reviews Xbox One (500GB) Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle Unboxing - A.K.A Xbox One Black Friday Bundle

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Great unboxing @KitCt27!

Wow, I haven't felt the experience of unboxing a game console in a while but watching your video really captured it for me. I think it has something to do with the audio picking up the sound of the wrappers and the two of you being so excited about the product. :p

My only suggestion for future videos like this is to really work on the framing! While the viewer can really see the Xbox, the two of you have been cut off for the entire video. This one may be difficult to pull off in a cluttered space so location is also quite important.

Keep up the good work guys!

Reactions: KiCt27

KiCt27

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
Houston, Tx
YouTube
Great unboxing @KitCt27!

Wow, I haven't felt the experience of unboxing a game console in a while but watching your video really captured it for me. I think it has something to do with the audio picking up the sound of the wrappers and the two of you being so excited about the product. :p

My only suggestion for future videos like this is to really work on the framing! While the viewer can really see the Xbox, the two of you have been cut off for the entire video. This one may be difficult to pull off in a cluttered space so location is also quite important.

Keep up the good work guys!
Thanks SDG yeah we were excited about the product at least i was cause ive had it since november but since my old room was super small i couldnt even put it anywhere; so you could imagine i was excited when i was one step closer to using it when i moved rooms and i was so giddy HAHA! My new room isnt much bigger but its better at the least. Also i get what you are saying about us not being in the frame and all but i wasnt the camera man my friend was and has had no experience lol, besides my other friend who was helping me open it is pretty smart and i guess he figured that people wanna see more of the product and not the person unboxing the product in the end and i kind of agree. Im not really an unboxing type of guy im a Let's Player who plays video games while having fun and being funny; so if you are in to that type of stuff feel free to hit up my channel if you are up for it :). Also ill let my friend know so maybe he'll help me do them more often!

Reactions: Danny