Solved www.youtube.com/GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Griffin

New User
Mar 7, 2016
Hi everyone, would really value any help with this :)

-If you dont want fully talk skip the first few paragraphs :3

So,

I have spoken to multiple people and they all say that youtube.com/gfx is owned by Freedom, in some way. Weather a member of staff owns it, or what, I'm not too sure. All I know its its in your hands and the channel isn't being used. I have been speaking to the person that ran the channel before it stopped being active (which is around 5 months ago). His social media links are still in the description and what not on the channel.

My proposal, :)

I'm a graphics designer, owner of this channel: https://www.youtube.com/griffingfxx

I absolutely love design, and sharing my work as templates, or making tutorials for other people. In my short time of doing YouTube I have understood what is popular on YouTube, what people want and how to give it to them, I would like graphics design to be my career so I'm enjoying building a portfolio whilst growing and helping others.

Owning the GFX channel that you guys arent using would mean everything to me. I understand its a good back link. But the channel has so much more potential. It has a massive advantage simply because of its name, and in the right pair of hands, the channel could transform into something massive. It has a great potential and its a shame and a lost opportunity to see it neglected. Could anyone talk to me about a way to work together, or weather you're happy to go your separate ways with the channel. Weather it comes down to a negotiation?

What ever is needed, owning that channel would be un-explainably beneficial to me and I'm sure we can find ways to work together and bring the channel back to life.

Either way, appreciate any response.

Have a browse of my channel if you are unsure about my skill set and are wary im not right for the channel,

https://www.youtube.com/griffingfxx

THANKS <3

James Griffin

New User
Mar 7, 2016
Hello James, it would be very difficult for you to take ownership of the GFX channel, but what you can do is potentially become a channel/community manager for the GFX channel.

Please explain more, what I can do, you say really hard, but its something im willing to work for. So please tell me what managing would in tail and anything i could do to take ownership, I have a very open mind.

Appreciate the response!

Upvote 0

PGUK Network

Respected User
Hey

You need to contact the Freedom team and put your proposal to them. Visit the new Freedom support website and register if you haven’t already. Then just simply click “Create A New Case” and choose “Job Applications” from the ticket type menu and then in the message box just ask if tey are looking for anyone to create videos for their GFX channel https://freedom.desk.com

Danny

Reactions: BLAZE
Upvote 0

BLAZE

Freedom! Benefactor
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
Los Angeles
www.Youtube.com
TheBlazeHD
Please explain more, what I can do, you say really hard, but its something im willing to work for. So please tell me what managing would in tail and anything i could do to take ownership, I have a very open mind.

Appreciate the response!
Do exactly what Danny told you to do, that's your best chance.

As for taking ownership, those chances are slim to none. You may become a manager of the channel, but it will be 100% owned by Freedom!. You will basically just be working with Freedom! to build the channel.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.