WWE fans?!

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Wrestling fan here!!! My Favorite Wrestler of All Time is CM Punk, but since he isn't wrestling anymore, my current favorite is The Architect himself, Seth Rollins. He is probably the only reason I watch WWE anymore. Dolph Ziggler moved way way down, and well, besides Rollins, The New Day is entertaining as hell. So yeah HAHAHA

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well my favorite wrestler is Edge....he is like the best heel ever now I can't say who is my favorite...I like Cesaro,Dean Ambrose,Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins
no matter what happens I will never stop watching WWE its always awesome watching it

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
As terrible as the product has been the past few years, I still catch myself watching WWE from time to time lol. Especially the PPVs. All time favorite wrestler has got to be Sting. As a young kid I grew up on WCW until its downfall. Tried watching TNA just for Sting but sadly couldn't get into it.

Some of my other all time favorites would be Rey Mysterio (when he was young and quick), Kane (when he was a true masked monster), Vampiro, Goldberg and of course Brock Lesnar.

Some of my current favorites are Seth Rollins, Kalisto, and Kevin Owens.

GameDayz

New User
Feb 2, 2015
Arizona
YouTube
DaChampTV
I love WWE, longtime fan since 1998. I really love the new group of wrestlers coming up like Sasha, Kevin Owens, Sami, Finn, Bayley, etc. I can't wait to see their progression in the company. :)
Same here. The future is looking bright for the WWE.[DOUBLEPOST=1451254155][/DOUBLEPOST]
Definitely Dean Ambrose for me.
Dean Ambrose is one of my favorites too.[DOUBLEPOST=1451254259][/DOUBLEPOST]
As terrible as the product has been the past few years, I still catch myself watching WWE from time to time lol. Especially the PPVs. All time favorite wrestler has got to be Sting. As a young kid I grew up on WCW until its downfall. Tried watching TNA just for Sting but sadly couldn't get into it.

Some of my other all time favorites would be Rey Mysterio (when he was young and quick), Kane (when he was a true masked monster), Vampiro, Goldberg and of course Brock Lesnar.

Some of my current favorites are Seth Rollins, Kalisto, and Kevin Owens.
Sting is the ICON! Love watching him too. I pretty much like the same ones you like. Brock Lesnar is probably my favorite right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1451254336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wrestling fan here!!! My Favorite Wrestler of All Time is CM Punk, but since he isn't wrestling anymore, my current favorite is The Architect himself, Seth Rollins. He is probably the only reason I watch WWE anymore. Dolph Ziggler moved way way down, and well, besides Rollins, The New Day is entertaining as hell. So yeah HAHAHA
HAHA yeah New Day is the most enetrtaining act on WWE right now![DOUBLEPOST=1451254531][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sky favourite wrestler of all time is shawn michaels
My favourite wrestler currently is Seth Rollins
Yeah, it sucks that he's injured now though[DOUBLEPOST=1451254632][/DOUBLEPOST]
My favorite Wrestler of all time is easily Shawn Michaels
As for now my favorite is Kevin Owens and i also have a WWE promo channel :D
I can't lie I used to HATE Shawn Michaels because I was a Bret Hart fan lol.Kevin Owens is one of my favorites. I will sub to your channel. And Maybe we can collab in the future?[DOUBLEPOST=1451254775][/DOUBLEPOST]
CM Punk was one of my favorites too but now I dislike the guy. Can't wait for Rollins return!

Last edited:

NifiGaming

Call of Duty Shredder!
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
It's so hard to choose! Honestly, I'm just enjoying WWE atm, but if I have to choose one, I'd go with Brock Lesnar. Excited for his return to Raw!

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
I don't get TNA where I live, but when I was in the States a few weeks ago, I watched it every week I was there. It looks a lot better than it did a few years ago. It looks like they are actually focusing on the wrestling now.
where do you live then? if you live in uk you can get it on freeview on a channel named challenge every sunday night

kingzricky

Digital Cop
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2014
United States
YouTube
kingzricky
I have kinda fell off of the WWE scene. I am going to attempt to get back into it tho as one of my highschool friends is on the path to becoming a Diva for the WWE. So hopefully she will be able to achieve that dream and I can say I know one of the divas. :p