Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I'm on my own once again as always. Freedom said they can't do nothing, which is lie we both know Freedom have contacts. Its the least they could do for me because the last 4 months on youtube have been hell.
Yeah but if you owned one of the largest networks on YouTube by channel count you wouldn't sue a company for breach of contract just because of a claim on one small channel. And they also won't help someone who left their network and now even lost monetisation, therefor not helping them at all anymore. As I've said, all you could do is keep making content and if you want me to I'd be happy to help you regain monetisation as that's just stupid of AdSense to disable monetisation because of one claim and I believe you can get rid of that.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I'm on my own once again as always. Freedom said they can't do nothing, which is lie we both know Freedom have contacts. Its the least they could do for me because the last 4 months on youtube have been hell.
I agree with you, Freedom! could've done a lot more. I'm sorry to hear that nothing can be done now, that really sucks. Best to you in the future.[DOUBLEPOST=1486680712][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you mean there... If they decide to sue you and the claim was false you have a huge ******* chance to win that...

I don't know if you got that but you literally just proved my point...

As of the rest, I'm not taking the time now to reply to that...
You say I don't read your posts but decide not to read mine and reply like I have done yours. You mad because you were proven wrong bro? GROW UP!

CyborgMonkeyYT

Co-Founder of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
After reading everything on this thread and having used to run a mcn like Freedom and had contacts at Google at the time i agree with the OP completely in terms of how bad the support has been to him and I apologize but @LW001 your statement about legal action is completely false. Example 1 would be Revelmode. If a company filed a false claim that involved any sort of currency/money that was against Pewdiepie they would undoubtedly file a dispute and after 4 months even i would go to court to defend myself depending on how much income was lost because of it. If I had contacts at Google while owning a small MCN Freedom being a million dollar MCN has more than enough ways to help a partner out. The people in the support department would have to escalate the claim to someone higher up in the business department in the phillipines as those are the people with the contacts, but the OP having to wait 4 months to gain no response and no help despite having provided evidence beyond reasonable doubt, on top of contact information for all the companies involved with the claim it should not have been hard at all for a support member to escalate the claim to someone in higher management. i understand the business economics of Freedom as having used to work for the company a while ago but it should not have taken 4 months and depending on how much income was lost by the OP because of those months with no monetization that could be taken up in court and justified to win in his favor. Provided he has the same evidence and evidence beyond a reasonable doubt the court should have no issues taking his side and making freedom pay for the loss of income from his persons and or company. OP my best bet for you is to email Mirko (George's Brother) who i believe is the head of business aka COO of Freedom now as the previous business manager Stefan Komlos is no longer working for Freedom and if anything email George Vanous himself, although be forwarned that a response might take multiple weeks. Please let me know OP if there is anything I can help you with, I can only try as I dont have the same contacts at Google anymore.

TL;DR Freedom is in the wrong and you could sue if you wanted to for loss of income.

MickeyMickey Motionz

Rising User
May 13, 2015
After reading everything on this thread and having used to run a mcn like Freedom and had contacts at Google at the time i agree with the OP completely in terms of how bad the support has been to him and I apologize but @LW001 your statement about legal action is completely false. Example 1 would be Revelmode. If a company filed a false claim that involved any sort of currency/money that was against Pewdiepie they would undoubtedly file a dispute and after 4 months even i would go to court to defend myself depending on how much income was lost because of it. If I had contacts at Google while owning a small MCN Freedom being a million dollar MCN has more than enough ways to help a partner out. The people in the support department would have to escalate the claim to someone higher up in the business department in the phillipines as those are the people with the contacts, but the OP having to wait 4 months to gain no response and no help despite having provided evidence beyond reasonable doubt, on top of contact information for all the companies involved with the claim it should not have been hard at all for a support member to escalate the claim to someone in higher management. i understand the business economics of Freedom as having used to work for the company a while ago but it should not have taken 4 months and depending on how much income was lost by the OP because of those months with no monetization that could be taken up in court and justified to win in his favor. Provided he has the same evidence and evidence beyond a reasonable doubt the court should have no issues taking his side and making freedom pay for the loss of income from his persons and or company. OP my best bet for you is to email Mirko (George's Brother) who i believe is the head of business aka COO of Freedom now as the previous business manager Stefan Komlos is no longer working for Freedom and if anything email George Vanous himself, although be forwarned that a response might take multiple weeks. Please let me know OP if there is anything I can help you with, I can only try as I dont have the same contacts at Google anymore.

TL;DR Freedom is in the wrong and you could sue if you wanted to for loss of income.

Please give me all the contact details if possible. I've messaged on George on Facebook and tweeted him several times but he has never responded. At this point I feel like the only way to solve this issue is if I make an expose video because only at that point Freedom network will care because it would make there company look bad. I would've thought this thread would've done the job considering that its currently viral on this site. Don't see any other thread reaching almost 400 views within such a short space of time.[DOUBLEPOST=1486859560][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree with you, Freedom! could've done a lot more. I'm sorry to hear that nothing can be done now, that really sucks. Best to you in the future.[DOUBLEPOST=1486680712][/DOUBLEPOST]
You say I don't read your posts but decide not to read mine and reply like I have done yours. You mad because you were proven wrong bro? GROW UP!

I honestly don't know what to do at this point. Freedom don't want to own up to there mistakes and help me out and google have terrible staff.

Last edited:

AGUKHD

New User
Feb 7, 2017
This is disgraceful behavior from MCN. Something needs to be done to compensate MickeyMoTiOnZ!!!

MickeyMickey Motionz

Rising User
May 13, 2015

What should I do then?

CyborgMonkeyYT

Co-Founder of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
What should I do then?
I dont have the contact details I had before as stated. George has a personal email and I would suggest trying to find it. @Row or @Pskovanion might be able to assist you further in terms of getting into contact with the higher ups, but it is super hard to. Harder than it was when I worked for them.