wow you guys!

craig patterson

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone , I just want to thank everyone on freedom I have posted a few times and have got mad response! Everyone has been so helpful....I know my channel isn't huge yet but a fee of you have helped it grow and I k ow more of you will head over and be apart of beastly Bros gaming! Again thank you all for being so kind and quick with all the response.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone , I just want to thank everyone on freedom I have posted a few times and have got mad response! Everyone has been so helpful....I know my channel isn't huge yet but a fee of you have helped it grow and I k ow more of you will head over and be apart of beastly Bros gaming! Again thank you all for being so kind and quick with all the response.

Don't worry pal , its why we are here !!! keep it up :)

Reactions: craig patterson

craig patterson

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
That's the kind of message I like. Something positive in what sometimes seems a sea of negativity.
Yup you are right![DOUBLEPOST=1452800402][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats just what we need more of - positivity and a collectivity that makes Freedom and our combined channels unique.
Yes can never get enough![DOUBLEPOST=1452800493][/DOUBLEPOST]
Glad to hear things like this. Positive and motivated people :D
I Agree, since freedom I have felt so motivated and like this post says all that have been replying just keeps my motivation going and YOU are Def apart of that I believe you have been on all my post! :D

Reactions: TwilightPrinze