Wow Everyone Well Done !!!!

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys it's HARIBO here,

Now I know I am not the owner of Freedom but I would just like to say well done to everyone on these forums. The reason for this is because I am seeing many YouTubers could together in one forum site to help each other grow and develop.

I think it's amazing how the freedom Family is growing wow it is unbelievable well done guys and keep up the good work.

Thanks HARIBO

*link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys it's HARIBO here,

Now I know I am not the owner of Freedom but I would just like to say well done to everyone on these forums. The reason for this is because I am seeing many YouTubers could together in one forum site to help each other grow and develop.

I think it's amazing how the freedom Family is growing wow it is unbelievable well done guys and keep up the good work.

Thanks HARIBO

*link removed*
I totally agree with you. Since day 1 here I felt a sense of support and understanding, now more than ever.

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
I totally agree with you. Since day 1 here I felt a sense of support and understanding, now more than ever.

Thanks dude and you know what if you come and subscribe to my channel, I will feature you in one of the next shoutout series episodes you might not be in the next one but one of the next ones because I have so many channels I have to review on video.

Just reply and tell me if you wanna do this and I have subscribed to your channel.

Thanks HARIBO

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thanks dude and you know what if you come and subscribe to my channel, I will feature you in one of the next shoutout series episodes you might not be in the next one but one of the next ones because I have so many channels I have to review on video.

Just reply and tell me if you wanna do this and I have subscribed to your channel.

Thanks HARIBO
Sure I would appreciate that if you want.