Would you bother playing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?

Traditional Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TraditionGamer
I like Call of Duty games, but Infinite Warfare, HA! It's easy to play but the guns aren't well in the game. Plus, why should I pay for the legacy package just to get Modern Warfare Remastered instead of buying itb seperately? I'd bother playing Modern Warfare Remastered first because Activision just wants more money out of people. And that sure pisses people off. Especially if you already played 2 warfare games: Advanced Warfare and now Infinite Warfare. How many "Warfare" games will there be now that we have most of the "warfare" games coming out? It seems that Activision is getting a bit greety for the money. If they were smart enough, they'd make the games separate, but come out the same year for $60 each. Then maybe people will think about getting Infinite Warfare for Christmas. Right now, everybody is dying to play Modern Warfare remastered rather than Infinite Warfare because everybody played Modern Warfare and thinks it'll be even better on PS4 or Xbox One. Well, it'll definitely get better sells than Infinite Warfare for now. Activision, imagine how much you'd get for both if you made each of those $60. A lot more. Cause right now almost nobody wants to play Infinite Warfare. Just look at how many dislikes the reveal trailer got. Over 3 million dislike. That's not good for ya Call of Duty. Better fix it if you can.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I like Call of Duty games, but Infinite Warfare, HA! It's easy to play but the guns aren't well in the game. Plus, why should I pay for the legacy package just to get Modern Warfare Remastered instead of buying itb seperately? I'd bother playing Modern Warfare Remastered first because Activision just wants more money out of people. And that sure pisses people off. Especially if you already played 2 warfare games: Advanced Warfare and now Infinite Warfare. How many "Warfare" games will there be now that we have most of the "warfare" games coming out? It seems that Activision is getting a bit greety for the money. If they were smart enough, they'd make the games separate, but come out the same year for $60 each. Then maybe people will think about getting Infinite Warfare for Christmas. Right now, everybody is dying to play Modern Warfare remastered rather than Infinite Warfare because everybody played Modern Warfare and thinks it'll be even better on PS4 or Xbox One. Well, it'll definitely get better sells than Infinite Warfare for now. Activision, imagine how much you'd get for both if you made each of those $60. A lot more. Cause right now almost nobody wants to play Infinite Warfare. Just look at how many dislikes the reveal trailer got. Over 3 million dislike. That's not good for ya Call of Duty. Better fix it if you can.
I have bought Cod IW on release date for the Ps4 and i was let down by the series since Ghosts and only played a couple matches with AW and didn't even bother to get Bo3. When i saw spaceland i thought maybe i should give it another chance. Got the game and started with a couple matches MP and was surprised, it actually was pretty good and the Zombies mode gave me that final push to fall in love with the game. I was very sceptic about the game and even hated the future look but after playing i got surprised by it and now play it daily wich is something that is strange for someone like me who always hated Cod XD

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I played modern warfare 1 and 2 and some of advanced warfare...the series just doesn't do it for me...not when you get more bang for your buck with the Battlefield series instead. Battlefield multiplayer is so much more well done. With that said, I think I'm going to stay away from Infinite Warfare.

draenen

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
iDraenen
I'm going to be honest. When Infinite Warfare was first teased I immediately pressed dislike on the trailer and didn't plan on buying it, even with Modern Warfare Remastered.

For my curiosity, I purchased the game (pre-release) to get access to the beta with full intention of getting a refund because I was sure I'd hate the game. Much to my surprise, I didn't.

Infinite Warfare is very fast paced and different from Black Ops 3 and Ghosts. It is similar between the two, as if it was a hybrid, but it doesn't play like one or the other and has its own style.

But to simply put it, if you don't like the style you won't like the game.

I've put a tonne of hours into Infinite Warfare, which is alot more than I ever thought I would. In fact, I've put more hours into IW then I have in Modern Warfare, which is my 3rd favourite Call of Duty (Behind MW2 and Black Ops). It's definitely something unlike the 'classic' Call of Duty games, but if you like fast paced mayhem its the place to go.

There are no gun infrequencies and any gun can kill a user with any gun, unlike past games where there were 2-4 guns in the meta, which ruined overall experience. The campaign is the best its been for a while, and actually has an RPG-esque element of side missions.

Is it the best Call of Duty? Not even close.

But is it a bad game? Not even close.

Although it didn't blow me away or wow me, I've had a thoroughly enjoyable time with the amount that I've played it, which is saying alot because I did not expect the game to be remotely appealing at all.

Now this is my opinion. If you don't like the game, its fine and I get it. But I do ask that you don't put all your eggs in one basket.

TB2567

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
YouTube
to me it isnt that bad of a game. if you think of it as just a shooting game set in space and not call of duty you will enjoy it a lot more. but it is sad that i have to have that mind set to even enjoy call of duty anymore.