Gaming Would love some feedback!!!

Lautner93

New User
Oct 30, 2017
YouTube
Lautner93_
Hello!! My name is Lautner93! I mostly do Minecraft lets play's vanilla and modded! Looking for any suggestions advice and support!
Looking to grow and take that next step!
Let me know what you think :)

Reactions: HPN2017
U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here, also try using the introduction format that's recommended so we can get to know more about you! :D

HPN2017

Rising User
Oct 22, 2017
Hello!! My name is Lautner93! I mostly do Minecraft lets play's vanilla and modded! Looking for any suggestions advice and support!

Welcome to the forums! Tell us a little more about yourself and your channel, for instance, what kind of goals do you have for your channel moving forward?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

Since you are a Minecraft player that is much opportunity to grow wich is trough collaboration with the Freedom Family!
Many among here play the game wich is a good chance to meet new people and spread your name across channels :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Lautner!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. As some of our fellow users said up there, we recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) Meanwhile, here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D