Request Would love some feedback on my channel!

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Heey Freedom Family!

I just re-launched my Youtube Channel (Got rid of all old videos, and uploaded 2 new ones). I need some review on the 2 videos on my channel, and I would love to know what I could change / do better!

Please don't mind the art on the channel. Those will be changed soon :)

Channel: www.Youtube.Com/TudiPlays/videos

Thanks in advance :)!

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Heey Freedom Family!

I just re-launched my Youtube Channel (Got rid of all old videos, and uploaded 2 new ones). I need some review on the 2 videos on my channel, and I would love to know what I could change / do better!

Channel: www.Youtube.Com/TudiPlays/video

hey man to start i like your channel art your logo is simple but really cool thats always a plus,wached your part one of to the moon and honestly i wasnt planing on watching the whole thing but i did and also part 2 something had me hooked!! only thing i can say about improving is instead of reading the text that pops ups have you thought about just talking to us and giving reactions and what not other than that i enjoyed it and you got a sub from me,mind checking out my work https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiMtgivzDbiDkXOw1sO_A

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
hey man to start i like your channel art your logo is simple but really cool thats always a plus,wached your part one of to the moon and honestly i wasnt planing on watching the whole thing but i did and also part 2 something had me hooked!! only thing i can say about improving is instead of reading the text that pops ups have you thought about just talking to us and giving reactions and what not other than that i enjoyed it and you got a sub from me,mind checking out my work https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiMtgivzDbiDkXOw1sO_A
Thanks man.
I think I'll continue reading the text, but I will surely think about talking more and doing more reactions aswell. Thank you so much for your advice and your subscription :)
I like your channel, but you should consider uploading in at least 720P - better quality would really improve it a lot (I know it's uploaded as 720p, but the footage doesn't look that clear - probably some setting in your render-software) :)
Other than that, I really love your voice. Maybe you could upload more games - still shooters - such as Wolfenstein (Great shooter with a storyline). It's important to stand out from other channels, and you can easily do that by playing more games, and thus reaching a wider audience :)

I love your content though. You gained a sub from me :)

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
thank you so much i am looking into doing more content but i just got a ps4 so im still trying to get more games as for my quality thanks it means alot ill do my best to fix the it

Reactions: Tudi Kovin

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Heey Freedom Family!

Channel: www.Youtube.Com/TudiPlays/videos

Tags could be boosted a bit more. You have a 500 character limit to get your content out there easier. Consider checking out a larger channel, and see what tags they have. For your description, you should write more about your video at hand. It will help people understand more about what's going on, and you can write anything in there! Your let's play videos will work for the people that already watch you. Make sure to make content that can be shared as well!

Reactions: Tudi Kovin

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Tags could be boosted a bit more. You have a 500 character limit to get your content out there easier. Consider checking out a larger channel, and see what tags they have. For your description, you should write more about your video at hand. It will help people understand more about what's going on, and you can write anything in there! Your let's play videos will work for the people that already watch you. Make sure to make content that can be shared as well!
Hey again man. Thanks. Appreciate those vital tips :)
Will look into tags ASAP, aswell as edit descriptions later tonight.
What do you mean with 'make content than can be shared aswell'? :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey again man. Thanks. Appreciate those vital tips :)
Will look into tags ASAP, aswell as edit descriptions later tonight.
What do you mean with 'make content than can be shared aswell'? :)
You're welcome.

Let's plays aren't great for the search engine results. If other people come across them, they don't share them too often. People often make a different style of video that is though provoking, or controversial. Imagine like a top ten video, they do extremely well for getting attention. Or even a tip about a game, that focuses on giving people information. If it's wild enough, you can net some views, and get people to stay for your personality. Basically, it's content that will get shared, or noticed, and even watched more than the average viewer your your subs. It will take more effort to make one of these videos, since being edited makes it more crisp overall.

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
You're welcome.

Let's plays aren't great for the search engine results. If other people come across them, they don't share them too often. People often make a different style of video that is though provoking, or controversial. Imagine like a top ten video, they do extremely well for getting attention. Or even a tip about a game, that focuses on giving people information. If it's wild enough, you can net some views, and get people to stay for your personality. Basically, it's content that will get shared, or noticed, and even watched more than the average viewer your your subs. It will take more effort to make one of these videos, since being edited makes it more crisp overall.
Oooooh, I see. Awesome. Will keep that in mind. Might make one of these videos when I get back to college again. Thanks :)!