Would love some feedback on my channel/videos

SirDiesAlot

The Guy that Dies Alot
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
Hi everyone. Its been some time since i posted but i would love to hear what you guys/gals have to say about my channel/videos. I can link one of my newest videos so you can see how much better the quality has changed. Please don't hesitate to be mean or just nice. ALL feedback is welcome. If perhaps you enjoy the channel or video(s), don't forget to leave a like and perhaps subscribe for more.

SirDiesAlot

The Guy that Dies Alot
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
very very good

I plan on playing Spyro 2 with an 100% run, Anything i should change for that "let's Play/Walkthrough"? Like the editing, how much of the game i should include or is the way i did Spyro 1 good enough for other games?

theunrulygamer

Black Man
Freedom! Member
Aug 5, 2014
Maryland
YouTube
theunrulygamer_
if you want to play old games, fine, but invest in the new games like halo 5 or fallout 4 when it comes out. nobody is going to search spyro. thats the catch about playing retro games. sure its different, but at the same time, the reason nobody makes those videos is because nobody wants to see those kinds of videos.

SirDiesAlot

The Guy that Dies Alot
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
if you want to play old games, fine, but invest in the new games like halo 5 or fallout 4 when it comes out. nobody is going to search spyro. thats the catch about playing retro games. sure its different, but at the same time, the reason nobody makes those videos is because nobody wants to see those kinds of videos.

Yea i definetly see where you're coming from. I'd like to play the new games, i mean i have MGS V TPP, Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X, The Evil Within, WWE 2k'16. i am slowly getting the chance to buy newer games. For now i'd like to take the time to play the retro style games. But i really do see your point. I plan on playing newer games once i complete Spyro 2 & 3. Idk what the next game would be but it should be an interesting one.

Also i don't have an xbox one as of now but i plan for the future to get one. Eventually Xbox content will be coming but it'll just be Playstation games for now. But thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it.