Request Would love a review on this video

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone

We have decided to start using some face capture for our games, we wanted to know what you all think of the video and if we should keep up the face recording, any feedback will be much appreciated

Thanks!

MLG PICKAXE

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
MLG_PICKAXE
This is something I would do make the video shorter, add the epic moments of course, have the right music, becuase the video is like any other vid, anyone can do what you just did (not trying to be offensive just trying to give you another POV of a viewer) besides that love the graphics and the bgm you used, and the thumbnail was nice and bright, my rating for this video would be a 7 and a half out of 10 (in my terms thats really good just a few mistakes)

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
This is something I would do make the video shorter, add the epic moments of course, have the right music, becuase the video is like any other vid, anyone can do what you just did (not trying to be offensive just trying to give you another POV of a viewer) besides that love the graphics and the bgm you used, and the thumbnail was nice and bright, my rating for this video would be a 7 and a half out of 10 (in my terms thats really good just a few mistakes)

Thank you very much for your feedback, will have to defiantly try that in our next video :)

MLG PICKAXE

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
MLG_PICKAXE
Thank you very much for your feedback, will have to defiantly try that in our next video :)
yea keep it up you have some really good potential, and im not just saying it to say it, im being honest, im gonna sub so i can check up on you from time to time becuase im very busy with my upload schedule myself lol

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
First, I'd suggest you make like highlights and not take the full video. Just the good parts. and the other thing is the music. I feel like you don't even need music if you're gonna show a gameplay and you'll be talking, or if the music fits maybe that can work too! Other than everything seems fine!