Would I enjoy fallout 4?

Nightingale

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
So these past days I've seen a lot of people hyped about Fallout 4.
Me, I never played any fallout game but it looks kinda interesting.
I never played an Elder Scrolls game untill Skyrim and I fell in love with that game, so at the time when Bethesda was announcing a new game I was hoping for a new Elder Scrolls but it turned out to be Fallout 4.
Since both games are from the same developer / publisher, would I enjoy fallout 4? The only thing that turns me off are the robot stuff, Im not really into futuristic kinda stuff, but on the other hand I do enjoy Black Ops 3 which is a futuristic game aswell.

So any opinions on this? Any help is appreciated.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Whenever I see these big round vault doors in fallout I can't help but think of this ancient underground city that featured big round stone doors that could only be opened from the inside...

Notice the door in the bottom left picture.

Anyways, yes fallout is an incredible game if you enjoy immersion into a gameworld

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
So these past days I've seen a lot of people hyped about Fallout 4.
Me, I never played any fallout game but it looks kinda interesting.
I never played an Elder Scrolls game untill Skyrim and I fell in love with that game, so at the time when Bethesda was announcing a new game I was hoping for a new Elder Scrolls but it turned out to be Fallout 4.
Since both games are from the same developer / publisher, would I enjoy fallout 4? The only thing that turns me off are the robot stuff, Im not really into futuristic kinda stuff, but on the other hand I do enjoy Black Ops 3 which is a futuristic game aswell.

So any opinions on this? Any help is appreciated.

The game is very complex and it takes time and patience! I'm playing it right now and I enjoy in it, until someone kills me :)

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
im not sure as i enjoyed fallout 3 but i eventually got bored and it drifited away from my 'games to play' kind of region but its totally up-to you mate