PC would anyone be interested in an Upload for upload?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
looking at the idea of an upload for upload on my channel to try and merge audiences!
This is an interesting idea, though I'd recommend swapping footage, rather than entire video. Swap videos but then add your own intros/outros to introduce or give some context. Otherwise it could be misleading.

Reactions: OffMyYak

OffMyYak

Rising User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
This is an interesting idea, though I'd recommend swapping footage, rather than entire video. Swap videos but then add your own intros/outros to introduce or give some context. Otherwise it could be misleading.

yeah that would be awesome, would you be interested in doing that or was it just a suggestion?:D

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Channels like Undoomed and Mr Repzion host other people's content all the time

So if I can see your channel I might be willing depending?
You can click my channel link below my posts. Are you going to give any details as to what your content is about, or are you just gold digging for exposure?

Avid Squid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
Hey man are you still interested in trying this idea. I know I don't have as many subs as you, but I have seen amazing growth in my channel. I'm averaging between 50-100 subs a day which is pretty good for a small channel. :)

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey man are you still interested in trying this idea. I know I don't have as many subs as you, but I have seen amazing growth in my channel. I'm averaging between 50-100 subs a day which is pretty good for a small channel. :)
I like your personality and your approach to gaming, but I'd rather swap videos with a channel that puts time into editing, not full let's plays. I've recently been experimenting with putting full lets plays on my channel, and my audience responds much better to shorter, more action packed content.

Avid Squid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
I like your personality and your approach to gaming, but I'd rather swap videos with a channel that puts time into editing, not full let's plays. I've recently been experimenting with putting full lets plays on my channel, and my audience responds much better to shorter, more action packed content.
I may be mistaken, but I believe you're doing a let's play on firewatch.

Avid Squid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
By short action packed video's, I'm guessing you're talking about your Dota video's. Dota has 3 times the seo then firewatch, which is why your firewatch isn't as popular. It is also because you have a primarily dota audience.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I may be mistaken, but I believe you're doing a let's play on firewatch.
Like I just said in the post you quoted "I've recently been experimenting with putting full lets plays on my channel, and my audience responds much better to shorter, more action packed content."

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
By short action packed video's, I'm guessing you're talking about your Dota video's. Dota has 3 times the seo then firewatch, which is why your firewatch isn't as popular. It is also because you have a primarily dota audience.
Yup, it's a Dota audience, which is why I don't think this would make much sense.

Avid Squid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
Yup, it's a Dota audience, which is why I don't think this would make much sense.
So then there was no point in you responding to this post in the first place right? That's why I brand myself as a let's play channel because my audience likes me as a person not the games I play. I've been watching YouTube long enough to know that one of the worst things is to brand yourself around a game. That is why many minecraft channels are starting to go downhill. My biggest advice is to ride the dota train while it lasts, but make sure you know when to stop :)

sofrikkenfluffy

New User
May 31, 2016
would u be down for a collab with me, i was a cod editor so if your looking at editing then check out my newer montages, i like to think my quality is decent but i saw u play mostly dota and well other games i dont normally play but im down to try what ever no harm done if you dont want to