Worst game you've ever played?

Gamenugz

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
gamenugz
Shaq-Fu, a fighting game from the 90s that features former Basket Ball star Shaquille O'Neil...you just really have to play it for yourself. The controls are bad, the movement is awful, the hit detection is garbage, and so on...

GamerTye

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
Agreed, I was extremely excited when i bought Pay Day 2, but it got very dull within 30 minutes.

Valiant

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
ConnorJSadler
Normally I enjoy playing 'bad games' --My first game was sonic so I still like anything he is in.-- Sonic 06 was very nostalgic for me. That being said I know that many games which I like playing other people hate and also the reverse.

The worst game however. Halo 4, hands down.

Not because it was a bad game, but because it ruined my favourite game series at the time. It basically broke up the group I used to hang out with on Halo Reach and lead me to coming away from the Xbox compleatly and going to the PC.

So yeah, Halo 4 is the worst game.

LieutenantT1tan

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
England
YouTube
LieutenantTitan
I would have to say Infamous Second son. Bought a ps4 a few months ago getting really excited to buy it and I was very disappointed of what I was seeing. Very repetitive, no sense of progression and glitchy. Looked at some videos on YouTube and others are saying that the developers rushed out the game so it launched alongside the ps4 console. I liked the first game that was made many years ago on the ps3 but second son is a huge disappointment.