Worst game you've ever played?

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
So lately, I've been playing a ton of indie games as well as just smaller games that people haven't really heard of.
Some of the worst games I have played lately have been games that you can get free codes from the Freedom Dashboard, but I found one that truly takes the cake.
"Shantae: Risky's Revenge."

My brother told me that it was pretty terrible and that the game dev's are kind of dumb and don't fix or patch anything about their game. Now, I thought he was possibly just being salty that he couldn't get past a certain part, so I bought it from Humble Bundle last week when it was part of a bundle.

I played about 20 minutes of it and had to stop because I thought it was a horrible game.

So that got me thinking you guys.
What does the rest of the Freedom! Network consider to be a bad game and why?

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
Hands down the Slaughtering Grounds, I know there are a tonne of other terrible games out there, but this one just took the cake XD

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
I have not heard of that game. I might go look it up.
You won't be disappointed, try checking out the whole debacle from Jim Sterling between him and Digital Homicide - the copmany that made the slaughtering grounds - that's another doozey XD

MeltedPebbles

New User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
Recently recorded the game Where am I? It was made by the people who made Slender the 8 pages (Parsec I believe) hands down worst game ever you walk around a "maze" for 5 minutes just to get blasted with sound at the end the game is really quiet terrible.

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
The worst game i've played is probably the amazing spiderman 2 such a disappointed.
boring plot, bad graphics, the webslinging was fun but nowhere near spiderman 2 level.
Also they added the worst feature in the history of features. The dumb hero or menace thing. It was literally impossible to be a hero because to be a hero you had to complete every side mission and there were loads of them. Also the peter parker mission sucked because literally all you had to do was take 3 photoes and thats it.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
There are so many worst games than games like tomb raider and mirror's edge catalyst I don't know how its worst for u....but if u play some indie games there are so many terrible ones

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Probs Cities XL. This is NOT to be confused with Cities Skylines, which is amazing. I got Cities XL on the steam sale a year before Skylines. Waste of money. Skylines is the perfect city builder.