World of Warcraft

Jamaluk

New User
Dec 3, 2015
If there are any of you WoW players out there let's chat. What expansion got you pulled into WoW and why do you consider to play (if you do)?

I got sucked in during TBC but love and am still a die hard fan of "Wrath", honestly i can't just leave friends and guild mates behind!

One last thing, Horde or Alliance?

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I used to play WoW and Stop playing after a week of MOP. I started playing WoW during TBC, because my school friend from CISC told me to checked it out. He was a Blood Elf Paladin, I started playing as a Horde and an Elf Paladin too. But he did not like it, so I made a Cow Druid. Didn't like it either, so I made a Human Paladin. It was all good till Wrath of the Lich King.

When they released CATA, my wow experience became less and less interesting.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Jamaluk

New User
Dec 3, 2015
I used to play WoW and Stop playing after a week of MOP. I started playing WoW during TBC, because my school friend from CISC told me to checked it out. He was a Blood Elf Paladin, I started playing as a Horde and an Elf Paladin too. But he did not like it, so I made a Cow Druid. Didn't like it either, so I made a Human Paladin. It was all good till Wrath of the Lich King.

When they released CATA, my wow experience became less and less interesting.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!
i feel ya man except for one thing...

...FOR THE HORDE, LOK'TAR OGAR!

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Sorry, only played WoW during middleschool and hardly remember xD I guess from that point on I realized that in order to play an MMO you really need time for it, no stopping for months otherwise you might miss stuff, so at that point I stopped (I think at level 60 with an elf paladin). Don't even remember what expansion it was. But I guess for the sake of this topic, I am gonna go ALLIANCE!!

Al Valentyn

Mac Gaming Connoisseur
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Vanilla got me in, it was only the end of it, so TBC was out before I even got the level 58 and I ventured through the Dark Portal. I started playing as Horde, and mid way through Sunwell I quit to focus on college.
Which meant I skipped Wrath, and only got back for Cata. Which only kept me going for about 3 months before more college took precedent.

I missed all of Mists, but I've been back since a week before Draenor launched, and while it barely has any content I've had plenty of past expansions to catch up on and I've been enjoying raiding with friends. Since Draenor I've also been playing Alliance.

I'm rather looking forward to Legion, so bring it on. ^_^