• Check Out My Channel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a world of warcraft youtuber

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WoWGuide&More

New User
Mar 28, 2016
Hello I'm a YouTube that does anything and everything involving the game World of Warcraft.
Recently I made a YouTube video saying that I would review transmog sets in a photo every Tuesday. I haven't got any transmog photo's to use in the video.

If you would like to help me out search "world of warcraft transmog tuesday update" on youtube to find my video and there I will explain everything you need to do to send me your transmog set photo to me.

Thank you for reading and have a awesome day ☺.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello I'm a YouTube that does anything and everything involving the game World of Warcraft.
Recently I made a YouTube video saying that I would review transmog sets in a photo every Tuesday. I haven't got any transmog photo's to use in the video.

If you would like to help me out search "world of warcraft transmog tuesday update" on youtube to find my video and there I will explain everything you need to do to send me your transmog set photo to me.

Thank you for reading and have a awesome day ☺.
World of Warcraft is a fantastic game! What got you interested in playing it for the first time? I don't play that game anymore, but I wish the best of luck to you! Before I go though, have you considered writing more about your personality, and what you like? I linked you a freedom post that helps you blend all of that together, with ease ^^ They have a template you can use too, and you're free to modify it all you'd like :p

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Dewittejager

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
dewittejager
welcome to freedom and like some others suggested you need to be more you tel us a little about you would be cool to know you.
i love the game so sad it has only 3 hours of gameplay a week for me on my guild we do some raids from time to time.