I am recently joint freedom
what freedom do for my channel automatically changes
Or everything will done by me ?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you fully partnered your channel then they will monetise your content, other than that all the promotion, editing etc will be done by you as Freedom gives full autonomy to the creators in that regard.

Neeraj Dwivedi

Rising User
May 30, 2017
If you fully partnered your channel then they will monetise your content, other than that all the promotion, editing etc will be done by you as Freedom gives full autonomy to the creators in that regard.
i have accept agreement and alow to freedom for youtube access ithink this is full partner procedure ?[DOUBLEPOST=1496167392][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have accept agreement and alow to freedom for youtube access ithink this is full partner procedure ?
Once you've accepted the invitation on your YouTube Dashboard Freedom! will start monetising content for you. Before you haven't pressed the button you won't be in the network.
i think i done mistake to joine freedom because nothing is change on my channel

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
No, that's not it yet ;)

You need to have monetization enabled on your YouTube Features Page to join Freedom!. This will require 10000+ views. After that you will be invited to a Live Chat with a Freedom! employee who will onboard you and help you accept the invitation.