YouTube Work Hard but Have Fun While Doing It.

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
A lot of people on here asks questions about gaining subs and viewers. I don't have a lot of subs or viewers, I wish I did have millions of people watching me. But even though like 4-10 people watch my videos I still have fun uploading and making videos. Just because you don't have a lot of viewers doesn't mean you shouldn't still be having fun.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Exactly, at the end of the day unless your have already got a large enough viewership that you can comfortably make a living off create YouTube videos, you shouldn't be worried about the views / subs / revenue. Instead focus on enjoying what you do, as the minute you stop enjoying it, that is when your videos will start to suffer and when your viewers will really know

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Yes definitely this, a lot of people get caught up comparing their channel to someone else.

The fact that you have had just 1 view means that you have changed someones day, maybe from across the world. They have chosen to watch your video instead of a movie or TV show, something that people have spent thousands of dollars producing.