Community WombaTube - Gaming Project Around: OVERWATCH

WombaTube

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
Germany
YouTube
Hey Freedom!-Community!

I'd like to throw in a quick introduction to my Channel.

Who am i ?

I am Wombat, 25 years old, working in an electronicsstore like.. "BestBuy" in the US, Media/Saturn in some parts of Europe.
There i am selling Consoles, Video Games, DVDs and Music on a daily basis,
plus i am a Gamer for about 15 years now, so what would fit better than making a YouTubeChannel?

What is my Channel about:
It's mainly a gamingproject around Blizzards new game: OVERWATCH
You'll find Gameplays, Montages/Fragmovies and Guides.
Maybe, later on, i'll create a sub-channel about Tech-Stuff.

So if you're interested in Overwatch, i'd appreciate if you'd give my project a visit and you know...
"if you don't want to miss sth, hit that red button."
I'll really thank you for that. :)

That said, i'll put a Clip here, so you can check it out and wish you all best luck with your projects!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Freedom!-Community!

I'd like to throw in a quick introduction to my Channel.

Who am i ?

I am Wombat, 25 years old, working in an electronicsstore like.. "BestBuy" in the US, Media/Saturn in some parts of Europe.
There i am selling Consoles, Video Games, DVDs and Music on a daily basis,
plus i am a Gamer for about 15 years now, so what would fit better than making a YouTubeChannel?

What is my Channel about:
It's mainly a gamingproject around Blizzards new game: OVERWATCH
You'll find Gameplays, Montages/Fragmovies and Guides.
Maybe, later on, i'll create a sub-channel about Tech-Stuff.

So if you're interested in Overwatch, i'd appreciate if you'd give my project a visit and you know...
"if you don't want to miss sth, hit that red button."
I'll really thank you for that. :)

That said, i'll put a Clip here, so you can check it out and wish you all best luck with your projects!

Hey to you too Wombat, what got you started first off when you became a gamer? I started with a ps1/n64 when my parents got me hooked earlier on. Overwatch is fun, and competitive, how often are you planning on uploading videos?

WombaTube

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
Germany
YouTube
I guess one of the first games i played more often (PC-Wise).. was Counter-Strike 0.7 when i was 10 years old?
Before that i played some floppy-disk-games at a friends house, his father had an old C64.
And for sure i still got my old Sega Megadrive with Sonic 1. :D Black/White, no colours.
So yea.. pretty old.
:D

I upload weekly, but until the release of the game i'm going to try to upload every thursday and every sunday.

As i am full-time-working besides working on the channel i'll focus on high-quality-content every sunday :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I guess one of the first games i played more often (PC-Wise).. was Counter-Strike 0.7 when i was 10 years old?
Before that i played some floppy-disk-games at a friends house, his father had an old C64.
And for sure i still got my old Sega Megadrive with Sonic 1. :D Black/White, no colours.
So yea.. pretty old.
:D

I upload weekly, but until the release of the game i'm going to try to upload every thursday and every sunday.

As i am full-time-working besides working on the channel i'll focus on high-quality-content every sunday :)
I missed out on playing counter strike when I was younger, console games and World of Warcraft dominated my interest for the longest time. That's nice that you still have your Sega Megadrive ^^ I wonder where all my equipment went in the past. Weekly is a good schedule, and it can be easier to manage. Working can definitely make it harder to upload often :p

WombaTube

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
Germany
YouTube
Yup but if you take it seriously, like i do, you have to put a lot of effort into it to manage it. :)
So I'Ll try to keep 1-2 Gameplays ready if i don't manage to get a new guide up in time.
So i'll keep my schedule !

:)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yup but if you take it seriously, like i do, you have to put a lot of effort into it to manage it. :)
So I'Ll try to keep 1-2 Gameplays ready if i don't manage to get a new guide up in time.
So i'll keep my schedule !

:)
Consistency is nice, and I hope that you work well with freedom in the future! There's a ton of potential friends to meet in the future here ^^

WombaTube

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
Germany
YouTube
Yea i am hoping as well for some people to collab, but the chances are rare yet, because the game isn't even out to public :).
Closed beta didn't give too much ppl a chance to play. :)

But like you, if you're ever going to play it, leave me a PM if you like. :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yea i am hoping as well for some people to collab, but the chances are rare yet, because the game isn't even out to public :).
Closed beta didn't give too much ppl a chance to play. :)

But like you, if you're ever going to play it, leave me a PM if you like. :)
I might be interested in overwatch down the line, but we'll see if it captivates my interest in the future, since I'm primarily just based on hearthstone for the moment ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I'd you'd want to see if anyone wants to collaborate anytime down the line, make a post in the "collaborate" section of the forum! If anything, you can gather Skype information and think of ideas and how you might want to collab when the game comes out.

Also, welcome :)