1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube With 5 Years of Extremely Slow Growth, is the Algorithm Simply Too Much Against my Channel?

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by avrona, Jan 16, 2019.

1. avrona

avrona Full Member

Forum Posts:
    One thing many people say is that if your channel for too long doesn't produce content with good views and viewer retention, it is less likely to recommend your videos. So seeing how I only have 295 subscribers and 20k views after 5 years of putting out content, is there a chance my channel has built up too much evidence for the algorithm to not push my channel and that's why my channel isn't growing? If so, what could I do to change this?

2. ninjajou10

ninjajou10 Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Well I olny have 133 subs, resently passed 10k views and been uploading for bearly over 4 years now and yet i'm still trying to be bigger. All you have to do is have the spark in you which I right now kinda lack... So we all need to find a way to find our own spark. Well atleast that's my advice...

3. That Older Gamer

That Older Gamer Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    If you love what your doing never give up just keep going am in the same boat. I love playing games and upload what I want to upload. But for me am not in this to make money I have the equiptment and software so I just roll with it.

4. avrona

avrona Full Member

Forum Posts:
    For me, it's not about "doing what you love". Rather, I just want to do whatever I can to get my channel to finally grow.