Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Woah snow!

We haven't had a good amount of snow here in Vancouver for years. It's been a few days since you recorded this vlog right? Did you enjoy the snow? :p

I'm not sure if you've mentioned this in a previous video but are you in high school/college right now (I can't tell based on age because it tends to differ in different places haha) and if so, what can you say about fitting streaming/video editing into your schedule? I've been wanting to get active again but want to look at different strategies and find one that works best for me.

Keep up the good work @Nuke!

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Woah snow!

We haven't had a good amount of snow here in Vancouver for years. It's been a few days since you recorded this vlog right? Did you enjoy the snow? :p

I'm not sure if you've mentioned this in a previous video but are you in high school/college right now (I can't tell based on age because it tends to differ in different places haha) and if so, what can you say about fitting streaming/video editing into your schedule? I've been wanting to get active again but want to look at different strategies and find one that works best for me.

Keep up the good work @Nuke!
I definitely enjoyed the snow but not shoveling 6 inches of snow...
I'm in high school, graduating this year and mostly what I do is record anytime I have free time and I will multitask a lot, such as rendering a new video while recording other gameplay, helps out a lot.

The most important first step you can make is setting a goal and setting out to achieve it then you can worry about upload day, content, etc :)

Thanks again, you know I will continue to work hard as always :)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I definitely enjoyed the snow but not shoveling 6 inches of snow...
I'm in high school, graduating this year and mostly what I do is record anytime I have free time and I will multitask a lot, such as rendering a new video while recording other gameplay, helps out a lot.

The most important first step you can make is setting a goal and setting out to achieve it then you can worry about upload day, content, etc :)

Thanks again, you know I will continue to work hard as always :)
I definitely agree with setting a goal, I believe setting small goals along the way really help you make it to your destination. :D Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Nuke