Windows 10 Good or bad?

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Windows 10 is essentially your basic Windows experience with an appstore.
It's almost as if Windows 7's user friendliness met Windows 8's innovation and had a baby.

The operating system is smooth, although I do not use the app store for much since gold old gold Google Chrome has most of everything one could ever want.

ShaneShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
YouTube
Windows 10 is great. This operating system in my opinion is very clean and fast. I haven't bumped into any problems so far.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Yeah windows 10 is great, new, fast and looks good. The only bad thing about it is if you use pirate games on it, because it will have ability to find them and delete it from your PC I guess, but in other way it is great OS. :)

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
I don't know if it is me or not but I have been having loads of problems after Windows 7. Windows 8 was terrible but even thought Windows 10 is better I still feel that all the PC's that I have had are crashing every so often and I don't know if it is because 10 is taking up all the memory and the downloads take longer compared to Windows 7 :confused:

A mystery!

Eventually I am going to build my own PC and install Windows 7. and I may in future experiement between the two.

TechGuruMax

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
@Sharrazar hmm Sounds like either bad memory or the hard drives are on their way out perhaps?

@That Awkward Giraffe Apps? *chuckles* Windows 10 is a stable OS, think of Windows 7, just new-er. That being said, an OS is an OS. As long as it's stable is all that should matter. :)

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
@Sharrazar hmm Sounds like either bad memory or the hard drives are on their way out perhaps?

@That Awkward Giraffe Apps? *chuckles* Windows 10 is a stable OS, think of Windows 7, just new-er. That being said, an OS is an OS. As long as it's stable is all that should matter. :)

When I bought it brand new this was happening from when I first got it out of the box. I clear it out literally every couple of hours and it will work for a while quite fast then just freezes -.- it is a pain but I think I will get Win 7 from when I start building my PC.

All PCs from when Win 8 - 10 came out have not properly worked for me. It sucks.

TechGuruMax

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
When I bought it brand new this was happening from when I first got it out of the box. I clear it out literally every couple of hours and it will work for a while quite fast then just freezes -.- it is a pain but I think I will get Win 7 from when I start building my PC.

All PCs from when Win 8 - 10 came out have not properly worked for me. It sucks.

Is it also plugged into a ups (battery?

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Win10 is a Titan compared to win8,The new Edge Browser, DirectX 12 and the all new features for programmers, i was really disappointed from windows 8,but i like 10.

Anna-MAria Olsson

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
sweden
YouTube
in the beginning when Windows 10 released so I had a lot of problems with it and my computers I had then did not Windows 10, but now I would say that Windows 10 works great on my laptop simply because I had to buy a new one because the the cat had broken my last computer to Windows 10 is to recommend if one is unsure whether you want to upgrade to Windows 10, it's worth doing it simply

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
I would recomend it now. All the biggest issues(start bar not responding, etc) have been fixed but if you want to be sure wait for couple of months ;).

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
I just got windows 10 today. I'm curious on what other peoples opinions are of the operating system. Also what are some good apps on it?
I got Windows 10 when I got my new pc a few months ago, and it's been practically life changing. I love to review the free games that are in the Windows store. I'm a fan of Windows 10 for sure!