Network Will Vidme be supported?

I was wondering if Freedom will be supporting partnerships on the new video hosting service Vidme? I already have a channel setup for that service and already gaining subs. Many of the popular gaming channels on youtube also have setup channels on vidme and I see this service becoming very popular platform for gaming channels next year

James

I can not post links yet but if you go to the about page on the vidme site it gives a long list of what the platform is. Once your channel has been verified (I applied for verification and within 48 hours was approved) you get a nice bonus

"If you're uploading original content, you can apply to have your channel verified. Verified channels can upload 20GB videos with no length limit. Contact us if you'd like to apply for this program. "

D

Deleted member 137653

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING! I have already set up an account and am now a verified creator. The will be setting up a partnership program soon. People there are so supportive! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482952064][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmm personally I don't know about this. First of all i had no idea of the platform existed before now.
But what makes vidme so special? Is it not just a video share platform in style with Redit or twitter?
What makes them so special is that they are a new site with many new and supportive users. Also, they are willing to accept small creators into their verified creators list and to their new partnership program. It's a great way to grow!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING! I have already set up an account and am now a verified creator. The will be setting up a partnership program soon. People there are so supportive! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482952064][/DOUBLEPOST]
What makes them so special is that they are a new site with many new and supportive users. Also, they are willing to accept small creators into their verified creators list and to their new partnership program. It's a great way to grow!
okay. Well maybe I should give it a go in the future

I am uploading my new videos to both youtube and vidme. My channels are both small (youtube 121 subs & vidme 12 subs). But as someone that is new to the vidme service roughly 2 weeks but I have seen faster growth on vidme then I did originally on youtube. That may be because from less channels on the site but I always see having competition services help both services grow and innovate with new features.

D

Deleted member 137653

I am uploading my new videos to both youtube and vidme. My channels are both small (youtube 121 subs & vidme 12 subs). But as someone that is new to the vidme service roughly 2 weeks but I have seen faster growth on vidme then I did originally on youtube. That may be because from less channels on the site but I always see having competition services help both services grow and innovate with new features.
You could probably get verified if you applied.