Music Will Pay Someone Who Can Make an Outro Song for Me

DatAntonioDude

Respected User
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys, I have decided to make a new outro, I attempted composing a song for it but I discovered that I suck XD. Anyway I was wondering if there are any composers out there who can make an outro song for me. I am willing to pay anyone who does make this just tell how much you will charge, and just as long as the price isn't too high. I would like an upbeat, funny, fast-paced song(maybe with a mixture of horror). To get an idea of what I'm talking about something like like marliplier's outro song 'Crazy La Paint'
, Seananner's outro song 'West Stylus'
and Yamimash's outro song 'Run'
. Sorry for a horrible description, if you are unsure of what I am looking for or are interested then please reply :D

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys, I have decided to make a new outro, I attempted composing a song for it but I discovered that I suck XD. Anyway I was wondering if there are any composers out there who can make an outro song for me. I am willing to pay anyone who does make this just tell how much you will charge, and just as long as the price isn't too high. I would like an upbeat, funny, fast-paced song(maybe with a mixture of horror). To get an idea of what I'm talking about something like like marliplier's outro song 'Crazy La Paint'
, Seananner's outro song 'West Stylus'
and Yamimash's outro song 'Run'
. Sorry for a horrible description, if you are unsure of what I am looking for or are interested then please reply :D
I can do it, how much you willing to pay?