Solved Will I still get revenue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqqi

New User
Jun 16, 2016
I have been with freedom for a long time now with my original account and I am wondering if my new account I have attached with Freedom! recently will gain revenue with it's current status.

As of right now, they're both active, but this new account is not linked.
I have applied for an adsense account through this new account because I did not have an adsense account for my first channel that I had connected with Freedom!

I'm currently waiting for this adsense account to be approved. My videos have the monetized symbol next to them on this new channel, but it doesn't say that I'm connected with Freedom! in my channel details.
So, I'm just curious if I'll be getting any revenue from the views I'm gaining as I'm waiting for this adsense account to be approved or if there is any option to avoid using an adsense account and just connecting directly to Freedom!

I've also noticed that there are ads being displayed beside and on my video so I'm guessing that the monetization is working as of right now.

Cardhooks Tv

New User
May 19, 2016
Yo boyz i've been in freedom for almost one month but todaay i got a bad standing on youtube from 1 clip will i still be in freedom or whaat will happen with my eaarnings?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have been with freedom for a long time now with my original account and I am wondering if my new account I have attached with Freedom! recently will gain revenue with it's current status.

As of right now, they're both active, but this new account is not linked.
I have applied for an adsense account through this new account because I did not have an adsense account for my first channel that I had connected with Freedom!

I'm currently waiting for this adsense account to be approved. My videos have the monetized symbol next to them on this new channel, but it doesn't say that I'm connected with Freedom! in my channel details.
So, I'm just curious if I'll be getting any revenue from the views I'm gaining as I'm waiting for this adsense account to be approved or if there is any option to avoid using an adsense account and just connecting directly to Freedom!

I've also noticed that there are ads being displayed beside and on my video so I'm guessing that the monetization is working as of right now.
If your channel is not linked with Freedom then you won't earn revenue trough Freedom. You have to wait till it is linked in your youtube dashboard for this, besides that you don't need adsense if your with Freedom ;)

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yo boyz i've been in freedom for almost one month but todaay i got a bad standing on youtube from 1 clip will i still be in freedom or whaat will happen with my eaarnings?
All revenue earned till the date your connected will be payed. Regarding the bad standing, if you recieved a copyright strike this can lead to your channel being disconnected from the network.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.