Offering Will Give Reviews

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello all, if anyone would like a review of there channel i will be happy to have a look through and tell you what i think :) just post below or PM me and i will get back to you :D

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello all, if anyone would like a review of there channel i will be happy to have a look through and tell you what i think :) just post below or PM me and i will get back to you :D
Would love a review please, need all the help and opinions i can get...thanks

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
I'd love a review if you would be so kind :D

Hey :)

Its good to see you already have a few subs!
1. trailer is very good, form a personal view, very catchy and caught my eye, made me want to look through more of your videos
2. Commentry was very clear and easy to understand, you seem to really get into your videos which really helps connect with your audience
3. Thumbnails are spot on, caught my eye straight away, clear indication to what the video was about. great work!
4. Great use of the custom layout, clear to navigate your page, easy to find your newest uploaded content
5. Channel logo and banner work well and are clear, also nice to see the links to your other social media pages attached,
6. Editing when using the videos looks fine, also nice to see a face capture when playing your games,

Overall i really enjoyed your channel, you have a nice range of videos, from a personal note would be great to see some more lets play footage, as i feel it could be very popular on your channel, you have great reactions and really get into the games

Really good work! Keep it up, your are producing awesome content and will grow in no time :)

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Id love to have a review to if you would be willing

It looks like you have only just started like us, nice to see you have a few subs already

1. Banner and logo works well, easy to read and catches the eye,
2. With regards to the banner, try like pages such as Facebook and twitter if you have them, Huge social media pages that will help you grow much quicker
3. Playlist thumbnails are simple but effective, easy to understand and know what the video is going to be about
4. Try to introduce a trailer welcoming people to you channel, great way to promote yourself first off and get people hooked to your channel straight away, make it short and sweet! ( Little bit of a hypocrite here as were working on a trailer for our channel also)
5. If you get chance, maybe try investing in a cheap capture card that would capture at least 720 footage, would make your videos much clearer
6. When you start to upload more content it might be wise to make a few more playlists to help navigation on your channel, at the moment you don't need to worry.
7. Editing was fine, and nice use of music as a backing track for your videos

Overall your channel is starting to come along nicely, as you have only just started it seems, there are a few things i would try and work on. just a suggestion have you ever though about doing some commentary alongside your videos, example would be for camping spots, yes the video shows us where good places to camp are, but might be a nice though to explain why this place is good, just a suggestion :)

Keep working hard, your channel is coming along nicely :)

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
I wouldn't mind a review. Thank you!

Well first off i can tell you was a graphic designer without even looking.

1. Banner and logo are awesome, work really well, easy to read
2. Nice to see the links attached to your banner, if you have Facebook i would attach it, as its the biggest social media website, more people out there more views, :)
3. Nice use of the custom layouts, very easy to navigate your page, easy to find your videos
4. Good quality videos 1080p perfect, easy to see whats going on, this is important as your videos are speed art
5. The backing music to your videos are really nice and compliment your videos well. the videos are very easy to watch and enjoyable.
6. With regards to your about section where you said you might add games, might be wise to think about your name or maybe link a new channel, as your channel has designs in people will be waiting to see design work as that what your channel promotes, if you start uploading games you might *not saying you will* lose some subscribers. something to think about
7. Thumbnails are awesome, really like them, nice to look at, would expect this though as your a graphic designer ;)

Your channel is coming along really nice, love the graphics and has a great feel to it, can't wait to see more content, as mentioned above there are a few things i personally think you can work on, but it is coming along really well. also would be great to see some tutorial videos with commentary, your really good at what you do, sharing your tips and knowledge with people might help you grow :)

Reactions: CalebKitt

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Could you review my channel please :)

Nice too see you already have a few subs :)

1. Logo and banner work well, easy to read, i like the little touch of the social media sites under your name
2. Good to see your social media links attached to your banner, I saw you had Facebook linked also which is good, Might be nice to put it on your banner also
3. The thumbnails are nice, I had some feedback myself not long ago and was told that customizing them a bit more like adding part 1 and stuff which help increase views, as you want to stand our from the crowd, This has really helped our channel and views lately as we noticed a big increasing in the views we were getting, your thumbnails are clear and work well, but might be something to think about :)
4. Back onto thumbnails, you have gone from game covers, to screen shots from games for a couple of videos, from a personal view, would be nice to see one or the other
5. your about section is clear and layout well,
6. Your videos are really clear, nice to see them at HD quality
7. Great to see you using face capture for you videos also, i believe it helps the audience connect to the gamer more :) example would be dead realm.. yes that werewolf dog thing got me also! haha
8. Notice you haven't set the tags right for some videos on your playlist, back to dead realm you have set it to travel and events
9. Editing is good nothing to worry about there
10. Sometimes your voice goes a bit more quiet during videos, don't worry I'm the same when i record, I'm trying to work on that also
11. Maybe add a trailer to help promote your channel more

Overall i really enjoy your channel, have some good games i haven't seen on there before, few things i believe you could work on as mentioned above, but its coming along really nice, Same boat as me, i believe working on your thumbnails more and adding a trailer to your channel might help more, but you are producing good content which is great, keep up the good work you will grow in no time :)

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
if you have the time review mine :)

1. Banner and logo, are nice, when i first opened your page up caught my eye straight away, was like ooo so many pretty colors! haha :)
2. Nice to see your links on your banner :) nice touch,
3, the custom thumbnail work well, as you have live reaction for a few videos, nice to see your face capture added to them
4. Video commentry is very clear, nice to see footage from your lets play games in 720 HD quality
5. Trailer works well, nice little snippets of games that we will encounter throughout your channel
6. Custom layout, i personally would try to utilize this a lot more, Firstly i would add the upload section back, as it gives us viewers indication of what your latest video uploaded was, I also would start creating different play lists, such as playlist for live reaction and your different type of games such as resident evil, as it will look much nicer then going to videos and trying to scroll about to find the right one.
7. Editing is fine, videos run smoothly

Overall i think your channel is coming along nicely, would be nice to see you playing some more series as your live reactions when playing games are good :) There are a few things i believe you could improve as mentioned above, but it is coming along nicely :) keep it up!

Reactions: Tiffany Alamaa

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Would love a review please, need all the help and opinions i can get...thanks

1. Banner and logo are nice, well i really like you logo :) very catchy!
2. Nice to see links on your banner, Maybe think about getting twitter, great way to get more followers
3. Trailer is really good, nice intro to your channel, tells us what were expecting to see, which is great
4. Custom thumbnails work well, catches the eye and tells us viewers what were in for.
5. Audio and editing is clear on your videos,
6. Good commentary
7. Nice to see your videos all in playlists, might be nice though to maybe split them up more, rather then just having them all gathered in the created playlist section.

Your are definitely on the right track, keep producing your content as you are doing and you will grow, only a few points i could really pick up on, i personally think adding a few more playlists will look nicer on your channel, keep it up!

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

Tiffany Alamaa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2016
Minnesota
www.Facebook.com
YouTube

1. Banner and logo, are nice, when i first opened your page up caught my eye straight away, was like ooo so many pretty colors! haha :)
2. Nice to see your links on your banner :) nice touch,
3, the custom thumbnail work well, as you have live reaction for a few videos, nice to see your face capture added to them
4. Video commentry is very clear, nice to see footage from your lets play games in 720 HD quality
5. Trailer works well, nice little snippets of games that we will encounter throughout your channel
6. Custom layout, i personally would try to utilize this a lot more, Firstly i would add the upload section back, as it gives us viewers indication of what your latest video uploaded was, I also would start creating different play lists, such as playlist for live reaction and your different type of games such as resident evil, as it will look much nicer then going to videos and trying to scroll about to find the right one.
7. Editing is fine, videos run smoothly

Overall i think your channel is coming along nicely, would be nice to see you playing some more series as your live reactions when playing games are good :) There are a few things i believe you could improve as mentioned above, but it is coming along nicely :) keep it up!

Reactions: DLUK

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube

1. Banner and logo are nice, well i really like you logo :) very catchy!
2. Nice to see links on your banner, Maybe think about getting twitter, great way to get more followers
3. Trailer is really good, nice intro to your channel, tells us what were expecting to see, which is great
4. Custom thumbnails work well, catches the eye and tells us viewers what were in for.
5. Audio and editing is clear on your videos,
6. Good commentary
7. Nice to see your videos all in playlists, might be nice though to maybe split them up more, rather then just having them all gathered in the created playlist section.

Your are definitely on the right track, keep producing your content as you are doing and you will grow, only a few points i could really pick up on, i personally think adding a few more playlists will look nicer on your channel, keep it up!
Thanks for the quick reply i really appreciate your time and opinion, will definetly look into what you suggested. Thanks for the kind words also its great for motivation. Thanks alot and goodluck to you.

Reactions: DLUK

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the quick reply i really appreciate your time and opinion, will definetly look into what you suggested. Thanks for the kind words also its great for motivation. Thanks alot and goodluck to you.

Your welcome :) as said its just my opinion :) but it's defiantly coming along well, thank you for the good luck message :) keep working hard