Will Batman V Superman Suck?!

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
I think it will be a disappointment
Not necessarily because it's a bad movie but because it won't be batman v superman.

They will have like 1 fight then doomsday will come and they will randomly become friends. This movies just has too many characters. Also marvel have been building up to civil war for a while, dc are just starting there cinematyuniverse with the heroes fighting each other. We haven't even had a batman solo movie yet. They can't just say the dark knight trilogy was the origin because that batman Is different to this batman.

I'm not going to go into the cinema with high hopes. I'm more exited for suicide squad.

Reactions: MMLY
A

audio visual reviews

It will not suck. I don't think it will become that bad BUT still it will be bad compared to MARVEL movies. From the trailer I watched I didn't hyped too much. Didn't like Lex Luthor, not sure about Batman and the dark tone seems so forced and the biggest problem is they are throwing us a bunch of characters without properly introducing them. Wouldn't it be weird if MCU started with Avengers?(I should do a video about this)

Reactions: MMLY

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
It will not suck. I don't think it will become that bad BUT still it will be bad compared to MARVEL movies. From the trailer I watched I didn't hyped too much. Didn't like Lex Luthor, not sure about Batman and the dark tone seems so forced and the biggest problem is they are throwing us a bunch of characters without properly introducing them. Wouldn't it be weird if MCU started with Avengers?(I should do a video about this)
I like the dark tone thats what makes me like DC more I like Marvel too but yea i feel you I want this movie to be good but its gonna suck fat d*ck if the movie is a big disappointment. I do feel like the movies are being rushed but hopeful this movie will be great.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
I like the dark tone thats what makes me like DC more I like Marvel too but yea i feel you I want this movie to be good but its gonna suck fat d*ck if the movie is a big disappointment. I do feel like the movies are being rushed but hopeful this movie will be great.
i agree the dark tone is what makes dc movies great
there is a reason the dark knight is awesome
but the characters are rushed
batman needs to have a solo movie before he faces superman and wonder woman doesn't need to be in it
she is just taking away the attention from batman and superman who are the most important characters

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
It looks like its gonna be awesome and well i hope it is but it might just be the case of too many places hyping it up and the expectations will not be met unfortunately.. what sucks because in my personal view DC is the better brand.

and sadly the same view of hype might be too much goes for the one im looking forward to the most and thats Suicide Squad

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Do you think the movie will be dope or a big disappointment?

The only reason i think it will be a dissapointment is because of ben affleck. Christian bale has been the best batman so far in my eyes. There may be some good parts but nothing to go spend thirty bucks on when you can go see captain america civil war

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
For one, I'm already tired of Superman vs. Batman. If they wanted to make a movie, they should have done it YEARS ago, not just now. It's too late now.

Also, I probably won't watch it 'cause Ben Affleck is in it. He did terrible as the Daredevil, and I doubt he would be a better Batman.

Marvel is where it's at right now. Everything they're doing, they're doing it right. DC Comics needs to catch up with the time!

AzzehGames

New User
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
To be honest I think it'll be decent, it won't be very good but it won't be bad. I'm still angry at the second trailer, I already feel like I've seen the movie, and at the end of that trailer Batman and Superman are like allies, completely taking away the fact it's supposed to be Batman vs. Superman.

I think the main issue is that this film is too full of characters we haven't seen in their films yet. We've got Batman without his solo film, Wonder Woman and apparently we might get some Flash and Aquaman, if this is true it's going to be a mess. DC had a real opportunity but they decided to cut corners to get to the Justice League as soon as possible. I just don't see it working, but focusing on this film I think it'll only be ok.