wich game do I need to do?

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
in this video I just announced that I wil from 8 august upload every single day. all because I wanna make some playtrough series where I play the entire campaign of the game. but wich game do I need to do? I have a lot of games wich I can make a playtrough of. everyone can vote in the comments below my video on youtube for one of the games I have and the game with the most vote is the game I gonna play for you all. only it seems it wasn't a good idea to upload that video on 6 AM in the morning and now look at the views and it has zero comments.. please can you all go to that video and vote for a game on the list? and no don't come with other games I don't have because I don't have the money now for it. but here's the link of the vlog video where I announced it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Name 3 games of wich you think this is gonna be a killer series and i will make a vote out of that :p

NirbyYT

New User
What I would do is look at the YouTube gaming channel and look at the most popular until you find something you want to play.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
What I would do is look at the YouTube gaming channel and look at the most popular until you find something you want to play.

thanks but I already do one. one that everyone was asking for on my channel